Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to stay with me for some time, and as it might be up to 6 months I will treat them as my own and love them the same (which I do already;) ).
Well the story so far they arrived yesterday after work and they must of thought what was going on.....Bless. They are both very loveable girls and yet so different. Dior was more intersted in the dogs and sniffing out whats was what.:D She is so funny and her and Kasper are like two pea's in a pod and get on great together.
Here are some of Dior.....

Just look at her gorgeous eyes...

Double trouble...

Now Freya, already attached herself to me. Right from the moment she was dropped off she follows me everywhere. Kisses more then Trin which I didn't think possible......lol
Not as keen on playing as Dior but her and Ella like to be pampered with loves and kisses.:D
Here is Freya....

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
She isn't Donna, she is full of fun and has now started to play, I think it is just the way I have taken the shots.
Did you mean Dior as she has a sad look to her.

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
No Julie the one of Freya on the brown cushion really got to me, its a shame we cant explain to them whats going on, still its early days yet!................Meant to say lovely pics, especially the hubby 'Bundle' one,lol!

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks ,I know what you mean though . bless......all I can do is show them love and I have two weeks off work so I can give them my undivded attention.

·
Registered
28 Posts
freya and dior

awww my little babies :( they are great pictures
thank you so much for having them we miss them like mad
Freya loves kisses she likes to play but will take abit longer to settle in Dior doesn't care who has her she loves to play with anybody there best friend and play friend is our great dane Aurora
thank you so much
i will text you later just at my brother and sister in laws checking mail
thanks again

·
Registered
255 Posts
Aww so sweet! You're doing such a great thing Julie! Your hubby is in for a fun 6 months! I love your Triny BTW - she's lovely! :)

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
vviccles1 said:
How kind of you.Is freya a morkie? she is very cute. the other one is a loveley chi.
No Freya is an angel, so is Dior but she is such fun and never still.

Thanks everyone.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts