Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Fantabulous! *adds to favorites* I barely got the Peppermint gel in the mail a couple of days ago and today was day 1. I figure it would appeal to Britney since she always harasses me when I have a candy cane in my mouth, and she doesn't put up a fight; Butter on the other hand....hmmm.

Thanks for the link Kristi! :ngreet2:

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its the cheapest I've seen it...they just started carrying it, I think, so I hope the prices stay the same...I just paid like $60 for my last 8 oz bottle of the spray from the Petzlife website.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Thanks for sharing. I have heard wonderful things about Petzlife. I am going to order some.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
So is this a better deal than the one at revival? Does this come with a sprayer?
I bought the gel. And the tiniest baby toothbrush I could find. Then I just put a pea sized dab on the toothbrush and peel Brody's lips back and brush his teeth. I think the spray would work fine, but would take longer. I wanted the scrubbing action in addition to the enzymes, etc. that the petzlife uses to dissolve tartar.

His teeth were really clean, but I figured it wouldn't hurt and they actually look whiter! He has no build up at all on any of his teeth and he's 2 1/2 years old now.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Leila will NOT let me brush her teeth and i need help to cut her nails. And it is VERY stressful!!!! She is so good with everything else but these two things turn her into satan!! :evil:
Then I would buy the spray!! LOL!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We use the spray too -- ee, I always am nervous to buy from random places like Amazon or Ebay, which is why I was happy to find it on revival :) But if its a seller people are comfortable with then I might get some there next :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts