Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okayz, wisten herez ball. We gunna playz, and youz gunna cooperatez!

Waitz a minutez! How I posed to getz dat in my mouthz?

I betterz assez dis sitzuation againz. Maybe Iz dis playz kickz ball witz my wittle paw?

Okayz Mama, you squisz it togeder so Iz can getz it, K?

Oh dis forgetz dis ball gamez! Too much workz! I dis wickz it! I iz berry tiredz after all dat work!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww poor wittle girl with her wee wittle mouth! She needs an itty bitty one! :D Roo can't get her mouth around those little soccer ones either. Poor sweetie would get so frustrated. I now have these little flatter balls I found at Petco and those work much better. Only problem is she drives Pip crazy now by stealing them from him. :lol:

I love the first pic of her talking to the ball. :lol:

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
How cute! I get mine the little tennis balls from Pet Smart. They can carry those in their mouths. Only problem is they like to rip the "fur" off of them and eat it!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Mine don't like the tennis balls, no idea why. They won't even touch them. I think mine prefer the lighter squishy squeaky ones.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Awww....tough game that is! Zoey likes soft balls only (furry ones) Ziva LOVES all balls, I got a bunch at all a dollar which is good cause she's Ziva the Destroyer :)

·
Registered
602 Posts
Nawwwww! I love the second pic where the paw is up! I just love it when they do that!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
That ball was just so big...and I bet it was the tiniest one you could find. Great series of pictures.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Aww poor wittle girl with her wee wittle mouth! She needs an itty bitty one! :D Roo can't get her mouth around those little soccer ones either. Poor sweetie would get so frustrated. I now have these little flatter balls I found at Petco and those work much better. Only problem is she drives Pip crazy now by stealing them from him. :lol:

I love the first pic of her talking to the ball. :lol:
She tries hard to get it in her mouth! Even if she has to just get it on the side of the ball. :lol: She loves to play with balls!

Poor wittle Roo. Tell her that The Wee's can totally relate to bitty mouths. They will have to get together and make a line of toys for bitsy bears. :D

We have found one ball that they can really carry around. But I'm not sure if it's even a dog toy. :lol: It doesn't squeak either, and they love that!

How cute! I get mine the little tennis balls from Pet Smart. They can carry those in their mouths. Only problem is they like to rip the "fur" off of them and eat it!
Mine aren't fond of the lil tennis balls. Too heavy. It's so cute how they all have their own personalities, and pick out their fave stuff. :) You should post some pics of your Angles playing with their balls.

Mine don't like the tennis balls, no idea why. They won't even touch them. I think mine prefer the lighter squishy squeaky ones.
Mine either. Not sure what it is about them. They are a bit heavy for one thing.

Aw poor girl! The little paw pic is my favorite, what a cutie!
Thank you! :)

Awww....tough game that is! Zoey likes soft balls only (furry ones) Ziva LOVES all balls, I got a bunch at all a dollar which is good cause she's Ziva the Destroyer :)
Yep, but where there is a will, there's a way, eh? :lol: Tiny packages, tough spirits! :)

Those pics of Ziva playing were so cute!! You need to post some more. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Awww how cute!
I love her holding up her teeny wee paw up.
Adorable baby!! x
Thank you Terri! :) I just love her teensy little paws.

lol aw so so cute!
Thanks! :)

That is adorable and funny!
Thank you! :)

Nawwwww! I love the second pic where the paw is up! I just love it when they do that!
Isn't that sweet!?! Thank you! :)

That ball was just so big...and I bet it was the tiniest one you could find. Great series of pictures.
Thank you! :) Yes, those are supposed to be "tiny balls." :lol: They are about the size of a golf ball, but quite big for their tiny mouths. I have one that someone sent me that I'm not sure if it's an actual dog toy, but size wise it works much better. But they don't play with it much cause it doesn't squeak. :lol:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
ahhhhh so cute!! Brody tries to carry around balls that are too big too and then finally gives up and just bats them around with his feet. We found some little mouse balls that squeak at petco and those are his favorites! He also likes the little practice golf balls as he can get his teeth into the holes and carry it around. He's not a fan of the tiny tennis balls although if that's his only choice he will play with them. ha.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
We found some little mouse balls that squeak at petco and those are his favorites!
Those sound interesting! I will have to have a look for them since Pip is ball obsessed. Which section are they in? Can you possibly post a pic of them when you have a chance? :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
To cute! Silly ball for not cooperating.

Aidyn has a plastic squeaky ball, he's interested in it when I squeak it and will chase it but it's to big for him to pick up. He prefers his elephant or loofa and will sit and squeak them for minutes on end.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts