Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I toughtz dey would neber getz a bwuez nuggie sackz! Itz perfectz!

Pinkz is so oberrated!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Moni! Ha-ha! For sure. You can never say no to more beds. :lol: Chancey had to have one in Blue. :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, little chancy looks so cute in there. He needed a blue bed.
Thanks Tanna! He was starting to get a complex with all this Pink around him. :lol: He is so out numbered!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
T...who made the bed...it look so thick and soft....
I had this lady make it: SNUGGLE SACK, CARRY SACK, FAUX FUR & FLEECE small - eBay (item 260693155297 end time Dec-14-10 18:19:12 PST)

They are smaller sacks, but perfect for Wee's. She uses fleece as the outer material on her bags, but she'll make you one in all fur if you ask. :)

It's a Minky material. Beyond soft and cuddly. She uses a batting at the opening that keeps it open somewhat. It only cost me $30 (that price included shipping), and I am very pleased, as is Chancey. :)

PS~ Her bags are much prettier than the pics she shows. Looks like she takes the pics in very poor lighting.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
I had this lady make it: SNUGGLE SACK, CARRY SACK, FAUX FUR & FLEECE small - eBay (item 260693155297 end time Dec-14-10 18:19:12 PST)

They are smaller sacks, but perfect for Wee's. She uses fleece as the outer material on her bags, but she'll make you one in all fur if you ask. :)

It's a Minky material. Beyond soft and cuddly. She uses a batting at the opening that keeps it open somewhat. It only cost me $30 (that price included shipping), and I am very pleased, as is Chancey. :)

PS~ Her bags are much prettier than the pics she shows. Looks like she takes the pics in very poor lighting.

Thanks T...the color is lovely and I agreed with you her pictures is bad!!..

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Ooooo it's soo nice! I love it, T! Love the blue! It really is very Chancey! He looks so cozy in there. I'm glad he has a boy snuggle sack now, it's only right afterall. ;)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts