Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dis wanted to wets eberyone know dat I'm goin' shoppin' wits my Mommy in a wittle bit. She sayz I can'tz hab anyting, but I weally wuv goin' bye bye wits her. :daisy:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tanks Jessica! Dats my new Camo hoodie. My Mama waz tryin' dat on me so I can wearz it shoppin'. My bubby wanted to holdz me, so Mama tought dat a gweat time for pictuwe takin' while I still. :lol:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Chance - what beautiful eyes you have!! He is beautiful T.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Aww so cute.Good pic chance.This Rascal herez lubs my bubby.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw Chancey! You look soooo cute! I hope you have fun shopping with Mommy! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That is so cute...and glad you had a buddy to hold you...

TLI do you make these?
Nah, I can't sew a lick. :lol: I wish I could, though. I have bought quite a few things lately. That hoodie came from Four Your Paws Only. :) He looks so cute in it. :D

Priceless!!! That settles it, I need to get Camo a camo hoodie. Where did you get that one?
Camo has to have a Camo hoodie!!! I got it at: Four Your Paws Only: Camo Sweatshirt Hoodies

Not sure what size you need, but I find they run kinda big. Either that or my guys are just squirts. :lol:

Please post pics of Camo when he gets his hoodie! :)

aww, Chance looks so adorable in his little Camo hoodie :)
Thank you so much! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Chance - what beautiful eyes you have!! He is beautiful T.
Isn't he beautiful!?! Thank you, Tracy! :) His eyes are so endearing. They will melt even the hardest heart. :love7:

Aww so cute.Good pic chance.This Rascal herez lubs my bubby.
Thank you! :) Bubbies are da best!

Awww how handsome!!
Thank you! :)

Aw Chancey! You look soooo cute! I hope you have fun shopping with Mommy! :)
Thank you Paula! :) They always have fun as long as they are with Mama. :D Da Wee's don't wike to stay wid da babysitta'. :D Dey always tellz Mama dat da babysitta’ pinches dem when Mama isn’t wookin’. :wink: :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Tank you Moni! :)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
I love his camouflage hoodie! He's such a doll! What a lucky boy getting to go bye-bye with mommy. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I dist wanted to comez in here weal quicks and sayz tank you for all da berry nice commentz about me. I tink I iz berry handshum cause my Mommy tellz me dat wike 100 timez a day. :lol:

Thank you all!!! :) He is such a sweet little Angel boy! He is the most tolerant of all the clothes tryin' on sessions. He makes his Mommy oh so proud! :D Thanks again everyone! :daisy: I don't know what I'd do without The Wee's! :love7:

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Chancey you are such a handsome fella in your camo hoodie. I's got one in Pink but I can walk right out of it, mom says she needs to buy me a smaller one.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts