Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:shock: OMG! I can't believe myself..I'm addicted to the internet...I was disconnected by mistake yesterday..so I suffered 24 hrs without TV and Internet.. :roll: moving time of the month I guess...I was annoyed big time but I couldn't believe how many things I thought to do required me to use the internet.... :D recipes..oh wait..didn't write them down..read that thing I wanted to read...oh wait, that was on the internet too... :lol: :lol: :lol: I need a vacation away from the internet.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
I'm the same way. We were w/out internet when we first moved to VA and I thought I was going to die! I couldn't check my email, the news, and most importantly, this forum.. hehe

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
We're all pretty sick people. :D

My dad recently asked if I'd come home and stay with my mother for about a week next winter so he can go to Florida with my brother (mom simply will not travel). Both parents are ancient :lol: (nearly 90) and neither one could stay alone for that long. So fine, I'll go spend a week with my mom while my brother takes our dad to Florida. Lily would be with me, of course.

But then I'm thinking... how on earth can I go without a computer for an entire week????? Maybe me and mom will be spending a lot of time at the library that week so I can access the internet. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
I'm addicted too. For a long time I wasn't hooked up to the internet when I was working. What little I did use it was at work. After I retired, my grandchildren kept urging me to hook up (think they just wanted to be able to use it when they stayed overnight). I finally relented, but I remember telling my oldest granddaughter I probably wouldn't use it very much - LOL - now they tease me all the time and remind me of my comment. :lol:

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
I totally hyperventilate when I cant get on, I lie and tell the company that I work from home and I HAVE to get back on :lol:

I can relate all toooooooo well :wave:

Im already thinking about when I go to VA just what I am gonna do and I may try some sneaky manuveurs with the hotel clerk to check e-mail LOLOLOLOL :twisted:

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Kemo's mamma said:
I totally hyperventilate when I cant get on, I lie and tell the company that I work from home and I HAVE to get back on :lol:
:lol: LOL! :lol: That's EXACTLY what I say when my internet goes off...they sometimes leave me without internet for hours because of "maintenance updates", lol. I call get all angry and tell them is not fair they are charging me that much for a less than perfect service, that I need my internet for more than surfing the net and blah blah... :D all lies :D ...but they put it back up..they probably even have a file on me saying "Do not disconnect again or else"...LOL! :D

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
You are funny Vala and Vic, I too have an addiction to this internet... I can't go for long with out it.. I have to have my fair share everyday...

There are times I log on and I stay logged on all day long while I am doing other things....

I just gotta have it...

Mark laughs at me all the time...

What am I going to do when the electric goes out or when it is thundering and lighting outside... I can't use the computer when it is thunder and lighting out because living in a RV Park there are too many people using eletric off the same service and these tend to go wrong... I would rather turn it off and not use it for a few hours than have something go wrong and not beable to use the computer because its broke..

ADDICTION ADDICTION ADDICTION!!!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts