Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted this the moment I saw it, but was NOT going to pay $45 for it to be worn once. :coolwink: Was visiting Juicy's site and saw it was on sale for $20. I got her the tee for $15, original price was $35 :coolwink::daisy:

Huh?

This is pretty much what u already got for me in the tee crystal, but I like it still! *sniff*

All she was interested in was being cuddled on her favorite blankie on her favorite couch cushion so it was difficult getting good pics..

Hey mom and dad, look what crystal is making me wear at 10 at night!! i want her to be punished

okay this is me participating by letting u take a pic of me

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
These captions are a riot. You scored yourself some nice things on sale. All girls love the nice stuff don't they ? You certainly get them te best. She looks pretty even if she didn't want to be modeling at 10 o'clock.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Soooooooooooooooo cute!! I wonder if they have any boy stuff on sale??

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aww too cute!
Her face in the first pic says it all. lol x
Yeah, Britney tends to be a tad nasty with me when it comes to her facial expressions, LOL!

These captions are a riot. You scored yourself some nice things on sale. All girls love the nice stuff don't they ? You certainly get them te best. She looks pretty even if she didn't want to be modeling at 10 o'clock.
Thank you Rubia! I couldn't resist the sale prices. :hello1:

Soooooooooooooooo cute!! I wonder if they have any boy stuff on sale??
I checked the Sale page and only saw 3-4 pink clothing items. :foxes15:I think they may have some collars on sale still, not sure though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts