Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Sadly I think this has happened to areas to people as well. I hope it's solved and cleared up ASAP.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just cannot help but feel there is no excuse for this in a huge city like Toronto!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Its so weird, how could you even know if there was a problem until something happened? It sounds like the poor dogs were just walking along and ZAP! :(

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats totally what happened, did you see the woman they interviewed who saw the dog convulsing and pulled over to help? she said it was laying there on the sidewalk "suffering tremendously" the irony is there is a holistic vet literally across the street from there and they did take the dog there but it was DOA.

They also interviewed the dogs owner, poor man is sooo upset.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Wow this is sad. We have just had 2 dogs die while on a walk with their owners in downtown Seattle. They stepped on the metal plate on the bottom of a street light and it shocked them to death. So sad....They are in the process of checking all the post now.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes!! Kay thats exactly it, apparently it has happened a few times in Toronto already!
I mean it's alarming, what if a toddler was to step there and not a dog?

My gosh...........

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
I do beleive it could kill a child as one of these dogs was a German shepard. I just dont understand how the city could allow that.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
OMG! I cannot even imagine this! How sad, poor babies! :-(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts