Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i did have a house buying thread.. now we are hoping to close this week (title search and abstract need to be finished and no word from lender about appraisals but it was done)...

I figured out what to get in terms of some appliances but the dishwasher is the hardest. I thought reading consumer reports in junction with online "real people" reviews from people that own the models would help but NO!!! Now I have more trepidation about the purchase than before! I can't seem to find one dishwasher model that does not have too many complaints. Last thing we need is a lemon in the house that is not a fruit, we will be going into debt as it is fixing this home.

Anyone tell me some horror stories about models and some positives.. also include how long you owned the machine

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
We have a bosch dishwasher. We've had it for about two and a half years and love it. It is VERY VERY quiet. I'm, in fact, the only human who lives in the house that can hear it run.

We liked it so much that we went out and bought a bosch washer and dryer which we also love. (got stains out that my dh had gotten *in* years before on tshirts)

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
The best dishwasher I ever had was a Whirlpool. It cleaned everything spotless the first time. We were only able to use it a year because we moved. When we get another one, its going to be a Whirlpool!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts