Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the bottom of each forum page, there's a "display options" section, with pull down menus labeled "Sorted by" "Sort Order" and "From the" ..... last day, last two days, last week, last month etc.

I'm having an issue with that, but only in the "Chihuahua Questions" part of the forum. My display options for that particular forum show the "From the" part as "last day" meaning that only about 5 posts show up after all the stickies. I've gone into that menu, and changed the "From the" part to "last month" which is the default in all the other forums, but no matter how much I change it, it won't STAY changed. I can't find a save button, or any way to make it stay as last month. Every time I click out of that forum and then go back to it, it has gone back to its default of "last day." It's VERY frustrating! What am I doing wrong? :foxes15:

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
I am having the same problems myself. I will let Yung know ;-)

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well good. I'm glad I'm not the only one! I'm not all that computer savvy, figured I must have just inadvertently changed some setting.

Thanks Michelle for giving it some attention. Appreciate it.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
I talked to Yung about it and he said it has been fixed. Mine seems to be working now. How about you guys?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts