Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought i would upload a new pic of Diva she is now 4 mths and went too her first show yesterday which didn't phase her LOL (she wasn't showing just getting used too the noises) Divas big brother Carlin went BOB and Best puppy in breed yesterday we were really excited but the pics my daughter took didn't turn out! :(

Diva met her new friend she will see him at every show now (my friend owns him)

Morgan (the smooth is trying too sleep Diva doesn't want too)

Chill out time but Diva is too nosey LOL

Hope you like!

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you Louise and defo no need your little pandora is stunning!
Carlin said too tell perry thank you from his little bro!!

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
see i dont know tell me a few names in ped through pm and i will tell ya but i seen both at crufts last year and i fell in love with hero more than reg (hes more over done on the head)

·
Registered
455 Posts
Diva is really lovely :) and congrats on Carlin's win

I see some hints for photos of pandora lol

URL=http://img811.imageshack.us/i/dscf7017.jpg/]
[/URL]

This one is my brother giving her a little cuddle. He had this look on his face like "do I have to give her back"! She just looks like "Woaaah why am I this far off the ground".

I think Eva misses the pups at night, she keeps hoarding objects in her bed and snuggling up to them, last night it was a shoe and her foodbowl (it was metal lol can't have been comfy). She got in feodore's bed with him the other morning, I think she liked that.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Don't hollie or I will cry :( or send pandora to stay with her mummy I feel sooo sad for her!
Thanks for the photos of my baby :) can't wait to get her!!

·
Registered
455 Posts
She will be ok she has Feo, it's just a massive transition, she was used to being arround lots of chihuahuas and now there is only feo for company at night. I've given her a teddy in her bed tonight. I'm going to stop hijacking little Diva's thread now lol x

1 - 19 of 19 Posts