Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning, Dixie got up 4 times and she kept opening her mouth and made some kind of grinding noise. I didn't think anything of it until the 4/last time. I looked in her mouth and she has a little blood around one tooth. I touched it and it's loose. She won't eat a thing. Do you have any suggestions of what to feed her? I really don't have a car to drive at the moment and no other way of transportation cuz I'm broke. I wont have a ride till 4 which is in 2 .5 hours. I really just want her to eat something. I'm worried sick! :(

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Dixie is a puppy right? It's probably on it's way out! You can try giving her some soft wet food, or mix some chicken broth with her dry food. It's probably annoying her, not painful really. If you want, you can even "help" her with the tooth and wiggle it, I pulled all of Ritz's when they started wiggling.

-Nate

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ilovesadie said:
Dixie is a puppy right? It's probably on it's way out! You can try giving her some soft wet food, or mix some chicken broth with her dry food. It's probably annoying her, not painful really. If you want, you can even "help" her with the tooth and wiggle it, I pulled all of Ritz's when they started wiggling.

-Nate
Yes she's still a pup. I think it just bothered her that night. She woke up 4 times and threw some frothy stuff up once. About 2 quarter sizes. We actually made her play with some of her toys and tugged gently later on that day. When I opened up her mouth, there was the tooth! She spit it out. :lol: I soaked it in alcohol and have given her a little bit of warm water and gently brushed her teeth. I checked where it came from, and there is another tooth that's already out :eek:

Thank you both for the advice!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts