Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come on Chancey, smile for Mama.

Yeah, yeah, whateverz wady! I hatez dese tupid hoodies dat makez me wook wike I habz no neckz!!! Makez me wook tupid, Mama! I not smiwin!!! I cwosin my eyez tooz!

You wantz me to smilez!! Fine denz!!! Iz dis goodz enoughz????? Hope youz happy, causez I neber doin' itz again!!! :lol:

Diz iz jist widicuwus!!! I gunna hidez all dese dumb hoodiez when shez not wookin!!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa I think I peed in my pants....:(
:lol: :lol: :lol: I couldn't resist sharing. The last pic had me rolling. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
407 Posts
Precious shots! The 2nd one had me smiling sssssssssssssssssssssssssssso! Thankyou for sharing T. I swear some chis understand everything we say.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you ladies!!! I get such a kick out of some of our "attempted" photo shoots. :lol: Chance is quite camera shy, so some of the faces he makes totally cracks me up. He'll do almost anything for mama, but picture taking isnt on the list. :lol:

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......................Chance is adorable! He is quite expressive. I love the second pic of him smiling.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
If anyone could look at those pics and not smile, I would say they weren't human. I laughed out loud when I first looked at the thread :D......Chance is one expressive little man...

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
omg, that last one is fantastic!! hahhahahah
Thank you!! That one really cracked me up too! :lol:

haha awwr. youve got to love him x
He's so easy to love. :love5: Thank you!!!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......................Chance is adorable! He is quite expressive. I love the second pic of him smiling.
Thank you very much! You can always tell what's on his mind by his facial expressions. :lol:

If anyone could look at those pics and not smile, I would say they weren't human. I laughed out loud when I first looked at the thread :D......Chance is one expressive little man...
Thank you so much for your kind comments!! : )

Hilarious!:p look at his gorgeous little face! xxx
Thank you very much!! We think he's quite special. : )

ur puppy posts r the BEST:hello1::hello1::hello1:
Awwwww, thank you so much!!! : )

aww chancey u is a bewy hamsum boy!!!! :love1:
Chancey says thank you Ms. Cheryl!!! : )

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
goodness - what a cutey
the 2nd one is priceless -
captions: well done!
Karen
Thank you so much, Karen! :)

Love your chis and your pics T!! That is hilarious!! Chance is just simply adorable!!
Awww, thank you very much!!! :) I enjoy sharing the pics with you all, and your sweet comments always make me smile! :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts