Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
I have mine waxed sometimes usually for holiday but I usually just pluck them myself , Im actually growing them at the moment dso I can have them shaped really nice for my wedding lol :D

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ozzysmom said:
I have mine waxed sometimes usually for holiday but I usually just pluck them myself , Im actually growing them at the moment dso I can have them shaped really nice for my wedding lol :D
aw cool! im might be getting mine done but i dunno..

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
I had mine waxed for the first time about 5 years ago but I am able to keep up on them by plucking now. If you have it done, definitely tell the waxer that you want them to still look natural. You can always go thinner but it STINKS to try to go back to being thicker.

I was so pleased when I got mine done. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Boogaloo said:
I had mine waxed for the first time about 5 years ago but I am able to keep up on them by plucking now. If you have it done, definitely tell the waxer that you want them to still look natural. You can always go thinner but it STINKS to try to go back to being thicker.

I was so pleased when I got mine done. Good luck!
Okies thanx for the advice :D

·
Registered
837 Posts
I usually wax mine in a regular basis. Havent latley due to laziness/money but will start again.
I just think its a lot neater then plucking and I like the end result

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Im going to be getting mine done so i can feel better about myself and help motivate(sp?) me to lose weight. :lol:

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
When I went to beauty school we did eachothers and I had this girl do mine(she should never have gone into the profession) and since then I have never had them done. they are all natural...

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
I have mine done myself i but home waxing kit but the easiest way is just to go to a hair dressers. I pluck my everyweek just to keep them tidy and looking neat otherwise i end u looking like a wearwolf. It will hurt at first because your eyebrows are sensitive but you can just smooth somen bonjela over your skin to so it is less painful!

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
I pluck mine. I used to have them very thin but would look at my pictures and I would hate the way they looked. So I grew them all in and then plucked them. They look good now, natural looking but clean. :wink:

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
I have tweezer man ones they are £12.50 and you can get them sharpened when ever you want when they are blunt, i have pink ones and the silver ones! They are great!!!!! :p

·
Registered
313 Posts
xfayex said:
I have tweezer man ones they are £12.50 and you can get them sharpened when ever you want when they are blunt, i have pink ones and the silver ones! They are great!!!!! :p
Horses,chihuahuas, tweezermans.. girl after my own heart :p
Mine REALLY need sharpening!!! but i dont know where to go!
where do u get urs done?

Love n hugs
:angel1:
S xXx

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
I'm not sure actually where to get them sharpened - but i heard you can do. Mine are not blunt yet - i will try find out and will post as soon as possible. :p

·
Registered
321 Posts
eyebrows

Hello World :wave: I dont wax or pluck tooooo painful however I do have a tip for getting you brows under control. :p Take a eyebrow brush and spray a little hair spray on it and then you just brush and shape your brows and they stay that way all day :D I learned this trick watching Cindy Crowford the super model telling her beuty secrets on Oprah :p

1 - 20 of 28 Posts