Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't keep up with all the dog hair around here. I'm constantly vacuuming and there is still hair. It's much worse than usual! I guess I just answered my own question. :roll: :D

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Same here!!! Although I only have one dog, I am finding all of my black clothes covered in hair!! And my car is horribly covered too! I can't wait until this phase is over! :?

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't wait until this phase is over either!

BTW, I love your siggy. It's so cute and springy. :D

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I never noticed it that much when I only had one smooth coat chi but with the addition of 2 long coats........ :shock:

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Thank goodness Bella loves to be brushed.......she really has a thick winter coat to help her with our harsh winter weather, but that's a lot of hair to come off in the spring !! LOL

·
Registered
99 Posts
omg you haven't experienced shedding until you have a husky lol. i have a samoyed and if you just pet her, a huge chunk of hair comes out...seriously, it comes out in chunks! my family finally got smart and now we have her shaved down every spring. it makes her more comfortable cuz she's not as hot for the summer and it gets rid of the terrible shedding problem :shock:

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Comes out in chunks?! :shock:

I have an Annabelle too! She's the light colored chi. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts