Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying frozen green beans for my guys and while it doesnt do anything to Yoshi, it causes Chibi's stool to be way to soft and a green tint to it? Does anyone else have this issue?

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
Chico is on the Green Bean diet... and nothing noticable for him... "everything' looks good.... not even a green tint... could it be that since its frozen it might be too cold for the little stomach?? chico's beans are canned not frozen

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
There isn't any food coloring in the frozen ones, they are just flash freezed so they retain their color and vitamins better than the canned ones. :) I'd personally wouldn't give the frozen ones to your pup while still frozen though.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
I buy fresh green beans and microwave them for 2 min, Jake and Red love them, no upsets and def no green stools.

Deme x

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Nope, my pups LOVE frozen green beans for a treat every now & again. Never caused any tummy issues though.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Mine don't like them as much when they're frozen. Mine are fussy! lol. Although I only tried a couple of times.. I should also say that when I have used them, there was no tummy upset.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Bella loves frozen green beans that have been microwaved/cooked. She has no upset stomach or stool problems. I give her very small amounts of green beans as a treat mixed in with her dog food.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts