Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was bound to happen! The Chi's have invaded the bed :)! No more crates for them ( unless they won't go back to sleep Weekend mornings--lol) at night. I have 2 with me daily that insist sleeping under the covers next to me. The other 2 that are only here with hubby on weekends like to sleep on top of me and the covers. Just wondering....if your chi sleeps with you, where are they?:cool:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Gracie sleeps under the covers when we allow her to sleep with us. All the way down by our feet, and she tends to give them a lick now and then, just to make sure we aren't sleeping too sound.

Pedro starts out in the bed everynight, but he doesn't like for us to move around, so he moves to his dog bed on my side of the bed.

Diesel doesn't get free roam of the house yet, but occasionally when my husband gets up before me, Diesel will come up and burrow under the covers with Gracie.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Peanut burrows down under tons of my down comforters and a sleeping bag. I do not know how she doesn't suffocate.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
I have 8 in the bed right now, and Babushka joins us after she potties in the morning. All are under the covers except Reggie, my LC, he gets too hot, and Delilah, she likes to sleep curled up behind me in the curve of my neck. For the longest time Pepper slept above the covers, but now that it's cold, he's under them all, too.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Bailey sleeps with us in our bed! She starts under just the comforter then ends up under all the blankets. Sometimes she wakes too early and take her to get crate until I'm ready to he up. She's so good about it, doesn't cry until I wake up.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
My dogs sleep in their exercise pens at night but they nap with us in the evenings and on weekends. Charlie likes to crawl between the sheet and comforter and lie on my lap. Taz either lies on top of my chest or gets under all the covers and goes all the way to the bottom. Then she growls if you move her.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Nike sleeps curled up under the blanket between my hubby and I. Usually brushed up right against my hubby although she's MY dog.:foxes15: My hubby rolls over her a lot, but she doesn't seem to mind... it's a wonder how they get any air in there!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Timmy moves back and forth throughout the night. Starts off under our duvet, then gets hot and suddenly comes flying out for a bit on top ... then returns again when he needs warming up. I LOVE it when he lies on his back in my arms in bed and falls asleep .. they're so theraputic! :cool:

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Lulu has always splet under the cover. If I throw some cover off of me because I get hot she gets under the heaviest cover on the bed. I just put some threads on because she went through a phase of not wanting to sleep under the cover and I thought something was wrong with her. Funny story, when Lulu was a puppy we took her in our motorhome that has a queen-sized bed (I don't know if that had anything to do with what happened but it hasn't happened again). We couldn't find her in the middle of the night! We looked everywhere. We finally found her; she had fallen off the bed at the foot of the bed where the covers are tucked in and they caught her! She was still sound asleep!:laughing9:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Lulu has always splet under the cover. If I throw some cover off of me because I get hot she gets under the heaviest cover on the bed. I just put some threads on because she went through a phase of not wanting to sleep under the cover and I thought something was wrong with her. Funny story, when Lulu was a puppy we took her in our motorhome that has a queen-sized bed (I don't know if that had anything to do with what happened but it hasn't happened again). We couldn't find her in the middle of the night! We looked everywhere. We finally found her; she had fallen off the bed at the foot of the bed where the covers are tucked in and they caught her! She was still sound asleep!:laughing9:
Oh sweet ... thanks for the giggle LOL

·
Registered
225 Posts
Both my girls sleep in bed with me, under the covers. Lily likes to sleep at my feet or between my legs, Olive likes to sleep by my side or at my chest with my arm around her.

If my roommate keeps his door open at night they like to switch back and fourth between us, especially Olive, If the roommate is awake and has his door open she HAS to be with him, where Lily gets too sleepy and always goes straight to bed with me.

·
Registered
410 Posts
We finally found her; she had fallen off the bed at the foot of the bed where the covers are tucked in and they caught her! She was still sound asleep!:laughing9:
I have found Bandit in that location before. He never noticed until I was trying to find him.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Gunner starts under the covers next to my back or stomach. As he gets hot, he moves to the foot of the bed and not touching me. When he gets really hot, he pokes his head out of the top of the covers (but keeps the body covered.)

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
All this week Amberleah has been in bed with me and not crate. She sleeps under covers and many times her little head in on my pillow next to mine. It so cute. I keep her on the out side because my husband would crush her and I keep lots of pillow on floor next to the bed just in case she falls off. My bed is very high and hard floors. In the morning when I get up she runs deeper under blanket she doesn't want to get out of warm covers.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
I'm gald to see I'm not the only one who has furry bedmates. :) Quinn sleeps either under or over the covers by my butt. Leah is under the covers along my back or tummy. Claude gets hot so he is usually by my pillow. The last Sat I spent the night at a family members and this is what I came home to. They need someone to sleep by and my brother had fallen asleep watching Sat morning cartoons.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi my buser brown sleeps in the bed under the covers and when hes near me i pet him and yes hes just like a waterbottle so warm

1 - 20 of 32 Posts