Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, was just wondering if any mammas here do birthday party,s for their furbabies? My baby is only 7 months old at the moment and I,m already thinking of his 1st birthday.Do u do something special on that day? cheers janet.:)

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
We were thinking of combining Kerri's birthday with a 4th of july party, cause Kerri was born around then. Also our training place does dog parties, where you can rent it out for a few hours and have a dog friendly birthday party for your dog and their dog friends.

I also have a friend with a rescue and she celebrates his adoption day like a birthday! I though that was fun and was thinking of doing that with our older dog. So to answer your question- yes, lots of people throw parties for their dogs. But then again I love any excuse to entertain. :)

·
Registered
873 Posts
Yep, we did for D's bday. My grandparents came over (Daisy adores her nanny and grandad just as much as I do) and we all spent the evening together. We took D in the garden, played with her new toys, and had party food. I made Daisy a doggy safe cake too. Lol.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
i dont really have a "party" lol just a regular day for us...cept yelling in facebook saying its his bday hehe! :D this year however will be a bit different. i already arranged a custom cake from someone who makes the best doggy treats out there! :D
Laineys Pawtique & Bakery inc by laineyspawtique on Etsy
let her know sugar plum jurado sent you! :D her stuff is FAB~~ she's always making something new all the time!

·
Registered
719 Posts
I do! Tiny just had her 1st bday this past march, went to petsmart to buy her doggie yogurt ice cream, scone dough, and a bday present. Came home and set things up. We sang happy birthday. She was excited wen we were all singing lol! She gobbled her slice of scone and had some yogurt. It was fun! Some people think its stupid and silly but i dnt care because im young, i have no kids and so my chi's are my time and kids! The apples of my eyes! Lol!!!! I hope you have fun celebrating your furbaby's birthday!!! Its gonna be superb!

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
I Will! tillie is 1 in july and BELIEVE me! im gonna have cakes , toys , banners ,EVERYTHING LOLZ! , i used to for pippi but she has been in a way ill for the last like 3 years from being on bakers :mad: but i think next year for her 6 b-day i will! cause she dosent sleep 24/7 now! LOL :D

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts