Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello..do your chi's wear boots or shoes? mine got them today and they keep trying to bite on them...i know you have to wear em for like 20 min intervals...do you think they'll ever stop trying to bite them off?

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh i wish i could've gotten them the lily boots but there too expensive for me right now to get for them so i got them off of ebay..there still very cute :)

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
a neighbor had a set for her yorkie and tried to put them on vixie, vixe was NOT impressed lol, so i never bothered, so doesnt ever realy go anywehre to need boots anywayz, if the grounds too hot or cold i try not le ther stand on it (and if i dont pick her up shell sit on my foot lol.

aparently though a few minutes at a time will help them get used to them

·
Registered
60 Posts
I dont have any but im gonna have to get her some for the winter, i thought i would but some itty bitty baby socks to get her used to having things on her feet

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Bella has boots...believe me , it takes me longer to get them on her then it takes her to get them off LOL I have given up !

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
I WANNA get them some shoes for the winter . this is jamoks first year he will be going out side to potty. jemini seems cool with clothes. i 've been broke so i havet got her any clothes yet, but she wears her brothers clothes and i think she likes them :wave:

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks for all your replies :) i've been puttin the shoes on them all day today like every couple hours or so for 20 mins...there gettin the hang of it but the first like 3-4 steps they stumble a lil its soo funny i have to take a video of it..ya'll will crack up hehe..peanuts but goes in the air like he's doing a walking hand stand. :lol: and NaliaLee i dont have ne pics yet but i will have them this weekend..my sister borrowed my digi cam..

·
Registered
642 Posts
I got Ella some Lily boots, but she is really not liking them. She growls when I try to put them on. I really hope she gets use to them!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Cooper says shoes are for sissies! :lol: :lol:

Translation: he won't wear them.

Poor Bella... you should be ashamed for doing that to her! :lol:

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i got my chi's them b/c it was gettin hot around here lately and the cement was gettin real hot that i couldnt even step on it bare foot....plus its going to be gettin cold and my chi's love to play in the snow..

·
Registered
683 Posts
i would have liked to get coco some boots for winter, but i think its quite mean putting boots on them in the 1st pic the dog clearly doesnt like it and is unhappy - i wouldnt do tht to my girl!

She will just have to get used to the cold snow i guess!

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
LovelyChiPupz said:
i would have liked to get coco some boots for winter, but i think its quite mean putting boots on them in the 1st pic the dog clearly doesnt like it and is unhappy - i wouldnt do tht to my girl!

She will just have to get used to the cold snow i guess!
You are absolutely right ! Bella hated the boots and only had them on for the pic...and she does look ridiculous ! We have weather as low as -40 c, snow up to the fence top and Bella still goes outside for pit stops...she just becomes very quick in the winter...no walking around for 10 or 15 minutes to find the perfect spot LOL

1 - 20 of 28 Posts