Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something different, impulsive and out of character? Acting on the spur of the moment and taking your sensible head off :angel12:

You know I've been feeling a bit like this (in a good way) for a while...I wonder if it is my age :rolleyes:

Anyone else feel like this...or is it just me :D

Barbara x

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Yes, yes and yes. Usually when that happens, I get another dog. LOL. Seriously, that's my "wild" side. If I had the funds, I would probably do more spur of the moment stuff, I also get bored easily, but because my life is very family based and at home right now, the pups kind of ease those "yearnings".

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Yes, I have those times. Yes, they have at times brought a new pet to our home. But typically I can compromise and do something like going to see my favorite aunt 2 hrs away. Sometimes, she busy when we get there, sometimes not. If I find her home or at work, at the very least I can give her a hug and tell her how much I care. The other thing we do pretty impulsively, is call up friends and go out of town for dinner/lunch. Pick a place that you've heard is good, a must stop if you are every in the area, and just go there to try it out. Nothing too risky here. But fun.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I hunt up random weird things to do. The last time we ended up getting lost in Pittsburgh while looking for a random park.... but totally worth it we ended up dropping in on a college friend of mine and hitting up the Squirrel Hill area.. One of the things I like about this area is the plethora of hole in the wall parks, cemeteries (with great age) historical landmarks museums and huge stately libraries.

3,132 Posts
Yes... and yes, at times I act on them. :rolleyes: However, with hubby being laid off, well that puts a damper on my wild spending sprees. LOL

The last thing I did wild and crazy, I got my really long black hair highlighted with a carmel color streaked through it... I love it, but for me... it was a wild thing to do and I shocked all my friends and family!!! That was for my 31st birthday.... on my 30th birthday I spent over $1000 dollars in one shopping trip, (that was a great birthday gift wise hehehe)! lol Hubby wasn't too thrilled with that. I don't handle getting older ... this year, who knows what I am going to do... LOL!!! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts