Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Well feed them mean Mommy, how can you turn those eyes down??? LOL. Nana looks so regal in every picture. Like she's a Queen. Love her.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well feed them mean Mommy, how can you turn those eyes down??? LOL. Nana looks so regal in every picture. Like she's a Queen. Love her.
you know I have to give them something ..(I alway have a bag of treat next to me when I eat)...LOL....NaNa got to be the closest to me with everything.....she's the alpha of the 3...what's about you?

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Mine are really bad.. so I have them trained when I say Out they leave the room until we are done eating.. sometimes they try and sneak back in but i always catch them lol

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Yeah, Lola, Lily and Lila. Maxx is pretty good about not begging.
I love your picture! :)

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
For years I was a sucker for those looks - but I've finally stopped giving in.
Joie is the only one who hasn't accepted that I'VE changed :)

He will stand next me and stare me down when I'm eating something.
I just look at him, he looks at the goodies, then back at me.

I say 'YOU are on a diet ', which causes him to go into the
eye-batting, and reaching out with his paw, pawing at me, saying
"MY GOD AM I NOT INSANELY CUTE" ? routine.

He gets very high quality dog food, and treats in the form of veggies or fruit
occasionally - but no more empty calorie dog treats or snack foods, so I don't
feel THAT guilty.;)

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
all mine beg but not to me becuase i don't give in so they don't waste there time but with everyone else they do

tha'ts cool how you did the pic

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Boo begs but Tilly and Pearl just come right over and try to take. Bold little mamma jammas.

I think all your babies are adorable, but I am partial to smooth coats and Mojie is just adorable!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Sophie sits looking at us and gives a little whine every now and again. Huey just looks with his big brown eyes expecting us to give in. My husband usually does. Every morning they get a chicken neck for breaky. Sophie will whimper until she gets hers and again Huey just stands next to her and waits for his.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Sophie sits looking at us and gives a little whine every now and again. She stands on her back legs like a little polar bear. Huey just looks with his big brown eyes expecting us to give in. My husband usually does. Every morning they get a chicken neck for breaky. Sophie will whimper until she gets hers and again Huey just stands next to her and waits for his.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts