Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
He is a doll!! What's he like to live with? I've never had an intact male before, especially one that is used regularly for breeding. Is it a horror story like people have made it out to be? He just seems like a sweetie! :)

Brodysmom

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He is a doll!! What's he like to live with? I've never had an intact male before, especially one that is used regularly for breeding. Is it a horror story like people have made it out to be? He just seems like a sweetie! :)

Brodysmom
Actually - he's been REALLY good - I was very surprised. Because at his own home he marks a lot but there are girls there. We've had no accidents. Granted I do potty trips outside more frequently but there have been no accidents when we've been out of the house.

We've had more in house accidents from Jack and Ollie than Bobby! He marks over their pee in the garden but thats about it. He's very mellow and chilled out, very obedient. Just an absolute angel!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Actually - he's been REALLY good - I was very surprised. Because at his own home he marks a lot but there are girls there. We've had no accidents. Granted I do potty trips outside more frequently but there have been no accidents when we've been out of the house.

We've had more in house accidents from Jack and Ollie than Bobby! He marks over their pee in the garden but thats about it. He's very mellow and chilled out, very obedient. Just an absolute angel!
Are you thinking about keeping him?! He sounds like he fits in so perfectly! I know he's not the girl you were thinking about though. But he seems like such a neat little guy! When breeding times come around you could just drop him back at the breeders and the rest of the time he could live with you. :)

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Are you thinking about keeping him?! He sounds like he fits in so perfectly! I know he's not the girl you were thinking about though. But he seems like such a neat little guy! When breeding times come around you could just drop him back at the breeders and the rest of the time he could live with you. :)
Oh, you know, this came up before with my friend but I know in my heart of hearts I wont settle without a girl. Plus my friend may realise that she'd miss him too much. We do love him though. Ahhh...stop it!

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I'm sorry, but I'd just have to tell my friend that he was snatched up by aliens or abducted by a roving chi burglar. That little baby would not be going anywhere! Too cute.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I know! He's such a doll. Maybe I will ask to keep him...but I do have my name down for a girl now...maybe i'll just have both!
I think both would be a great idea. 4 is an even number. :wink:

He really is a little doll! Such a sweet face! I'm sure his personality is adorable as he is. 3 little boys to protect 1 little girl. I think that sounds nice. :)

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I think both would be a great idea. 4 is an even number. :wink:

He really is a little doll! Such a sweet face! I'm sure his personality is adorable as he is. 3 little boys to protect 1 little girl. I think that sounds nice. :)
oooo you are terrible...you all are...we'll see! Hubby has obviously agreed to a little girl and is also smitten with Bobs. Exciting times! :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts