Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Chi peoplez, Winnie here!

Since Miya got to show eberyone her cool new toyz I thought I would show off my new shirt coz mum sayz I look cyooot in it!. Iz not really new, my mummy gotz it for me fwom Hawaii (where eber that is?) but I only just growed into it now. It has a monkey on it and mummy sayz that's perfect since I iz a cheeky widdle monkey (I wants to be good, I just don't knowz how).

In dis photo you can see the back of my shirt. My big bro and sis also have shirts on - don't we look cyoot all dressed up? Mummy took us for walks together like dis and we gotz lotz of pats from nice peoplez we met so I likez wearing my shirt now.

Hope you likez my pictures,

xoxo Winnie

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Oh yes I likez your shirt! And my oh my look at those beautiful ears!!! :p

·
Registered
786 Posts
What a cutie pie!!! "Cheeky little monkey" - I just had to comment and say, I thought my boyfriend & I were the only people who called our dogs "cheeky." "Cheeky monkey, cheeky lou" - cheeky anything!! LOL. That is too funny. Winston is precious, I love his little shirt. Good find!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.