Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Part one.

I've been told its not normal to take so many picture of my dog...but what do they know ;)

Cherry dress

nap time

she hates being woke up.

I asked sophie to model her new bed we made, she rolled her eyes.:rolleyes:

but she gave in anyway.

its a pillow bed. to make two (that can fit in her crate) it cost $15, a lot of the fabric stores have flece on sale.
one side
the other side.

"look pretty"

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pt 2

*rolls eyes*
people STILL call her fat. i dont see it.

the first time they have ever cuddled.

apparently sophies butt smells great. :\

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Sophie makes the cutest faces... That *temporarily* curbed my need for another puppy LOL :D

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Awww, shes so cute...I get the same comments, people think its weird that I take as many if not more pics of my dogs than I do my girls, lol...hey the girls are in school all day and the dogs are home. Hee hee!

3,132 Posts
Very cute, I had to laugh at the rolling eye picture while in the car! Too hilarious!!!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thank you!!
i see nothing wrong with "taking too many pictures" :) she's my baby!!!

and she makes some crazy faces lol like rolling her eyes.

·
Registered
793 Posts
ok I'm SO stealing that dress from the first photo!! It's Adorable!!! shes the perfect little model!!! awe!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
She is such a ham for the camera. I love her silly faces! Too cute! I see nothing wrong taking pics of our furbabies. If mine would lay still for longer than 10 seconds, I would have posted many of my own.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Awww lovely pics, I also take lots of pics of my dogs I must have around 6000 pics lol. There a good subject to take I think, you carry on clicking away.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
I've been told its not normal to take so many picture of my dog...but what do they know ;)
Well we can be abnormal together because everyone tells me the same thing. I think I had about 2000 pics on my computer I needed to download, if I was lucky 500 had people in them LOL.

She is such a lovely little lady. Love the "look pretty" pose.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Throw me in the abnormal lot also then. It's like having constant babies. Mine are in school all day also and I need something to photograph. LOL. I always tell people that ask me why I have three dogs... It was either have a third real baby or start with the puppies. Now, I'm so over the baby thing and totally obsessed with pups.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Aww, what a pretty model! I think the abnormal people are those that DON'T take a zillion pics of such gorgeous little furballs. ;) We can't help it if the camera loves them! :D

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
they are very cute!! who decides whats normal anyway!! is it the normal people? who told them THEY were normal?! lol

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
What a gorgeous little poser!!!! Beautiful, especially the one on her back sleeping. We all get told we are weird for taking so many photos - I don't think you can take enough!! xx

1 - 20 of 21 Posts