Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my Marley. He's 1/2 Beagle and 1/2 Chihuahua. He used to look a little more like a Chi, but I actually think he still kinda does. He weighs in at a whopping 17lbs!! LOL! Pretty big compared to everyone else here. LOL! I was wondering what you guys think. Tell me if you SEE the CHI. :)

Marley & Tito outside together - for size comparison.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I can definitely see it in him! Pretty much just in his head though....His nose is short like a Chi, and he's got that little round head...He's precious! :wave:

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's hard to decide for sure isn't it? Sometimes I see it and sometimes I don't. His ears used to STAY flopped down big in the front like they are in a couple of those pics. Now they slide to the back sometimes (like in the first pic). Back and forth. LOL!

I can't believe how smart he is!! This dog is a Humane Society rescue, and he's SOOOOOOOOOOo incredibly intelligent! MUCH more so than other dogs I've ever had. Not saying I love Tito any less, but Marley is a smart boy!! I can hold out my hands balled up in fists and have a treat hidden in one hand. He will sniff out the treat and put a paw on the hand that is holding it. It's so cool!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ory&C said:
No chi there, but sure is a cute dog! :wink: I love Beagles!! There's one thing I can't picture...... Beagle and a Chi?? I' pretty sure Chihuahua was the male dog, but how did it work out?? Did he use the ladder??
You know, I have no idea! LOL! I got him from the Humane Society, and they don't give too much information. It's funny to imagine though isn't it? LOL!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts