Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I already know that I think she is adorable but I had someone tell me last night that she's "kinda ugly"! I wanted to smack him in the face...but I didn't :evil: ! So I thought I would get your opinions!

I have new pics I am going to post but I forgot my laptop at home so an old one whill have to suffice. Thank you for taking a look!

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
She's georgeous :) Don't worry about it though... Not everyone likes Chis.. to some people, I'm sure they look odd with their large ears, and small bodies :) It's kinda like with pugs... some people don't like their looks, and others love the little wrinkled faces. It is a little bit rude to tell someone their dog is ugly though.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
It sounds like someone is jealous of your baby! No way ! they could think that baby is ugly!!

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
They're just jealous that they can't be as adorable as her. I swear if someone just came right out and said that my dogs were ugly I'd deck 'em! I think I've stated before that I threw my brothers friend out of my house for calling Lina a "rat". I think it's ridiculous to talk that way about someone pet. Would they do the same thing if it was your human child? No. Grrr!!

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you all for your kind replies. I will pass them on to Junie as those horrible words were said right in front of the poor little thing! If he wasn't someone who is a close friend of my hubby's family I would have beat him up...or at least tried. I think he is just a big ol' :bootyshake: !

·
Registered
655 Posts
~Jessie~ said:
People are so stupid. He was just trying to make you upset... don't let people like that bother you. I know someone who calls my dogs "footballs" and says that they would be "fun to throw around." I just ignore him.

Junie is such a cutie :D
I agree Jessie. My hubby was one of those guys that called little dogs "punt dogs"....untill we got Guinny. Now guess who's kissing Guinny's belly, buying treats, and talking about wanting another chi!!! Some people have never owned a little dog and haven't experienced the joy they give. :wave:

·
Registered
865 Posts
Someone must be blind. My 6year old granddaughter thinks she is pretty too. We both loved her she is a little cute sweetie pie. We love Junie. :lol:

·
Registered
473 Posts
She is such a cutie! People can be so mean! I've heard it, too. I showed her pic to one of my sons, (male input :D ) and his response was she's a "way cool" dog, and he would take her any day!

I'm becoming increasingly suspicious of men with Chi issues!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts