Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rubbish quality pictures as they were from my phone in the dark. Camera is NEVER around when you need it most. However, I wanted to share because it was the sweetest thing I've ever seen....

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love Jack's face pressed againt Ollie's neck as if he is nuzzling in. Man, things like this make me want to cry!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Sooooooooooooo incredibly sweet!!!! I love it!

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Officially...THE cutest thing I've ever seen...
I know! I had a panic when it happened looking for my camera. I just looked down by my leg, seen them cuddling, and scrambled for a camera or phone while trying not to disturb them!

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
i do

lol seems like i have a story for everything and it's always in someone else's post

all mine seem to love one another differ. Pepsi and Butter have are super BBF's!
Jasper and Justice have that brother sister thing going on like yours do.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
O. M. G!!!!!!!! Puppy love, now that is why I would like another chihuahua! So cute!
You need another one. The interaction is so sweet!!! Oh, it can be ugly too but sleeping babies and sleeping puppies are the greatest!
i do

lol seems like i have a story for everything and it's always in someone else's post

all mine seem to love one another differ. Pepsi and Butter have are super BBF's!
Jasper and Justice have that brother sister thing going on like yours do.
With all those pups, how couldn't you have a story??? I don't post threads a lot but I sure chat within the threads, LOL.:D

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Julie,

Sooooo sweet! Hard to believe Jack ever gave you a hard time, huh??? LOL. Chloe gives Lily so much crap and when she's ready to cuddle, it's all forgotten. Great pics. Kiss those boys for me!!!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Awww!!! Those pictures are priceless!
Yeah, I'd say they LOVE each other. :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts