Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwww..........that's too cute! Yes, they definitely want to go out N-O-W. I love their harnesses. :p

Bella runs to the door as soon as she sees her harness (LOL).

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Oh yeah.....they're ready! With my 2.....you'd better be ready within 3 seconds when their harnesses go on! They can't get out fast enough! HaHa!!!

·
Banned
705 Posts
There's no mistaking it! They definitely want to go out!!! lol Pebbles has that Puppia Floral Harness. Tried to order her the Rosette one with the lace today, to be "twins" with Tiani, but apparently, Puppia have discontinued them. So annoying!!!:)

·
Registered
314 Posts
They are so cute! Will have to check those harnesses out. Looks like the floral one opens as opposed to slipping over their heads? Zoey still goes ballistic if you try to put anything over her head.
Hugs,
Soozie

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Soozie said:
They are so cute! Will have to check those harnesses out. Looks like the floral one opens as opposed to slipping over their heads? Zoey still goes ballistic if you try to put anything over her head.
Hugs,
Soozie
Thanks everyone, the harness's are all the same, they are called a puppia camo harness. You can get them in lots of different sizes. They are are in small.:D

·
Registered
255 Posts
Awww don't they look lovely in their puppias! Julie, do you take them all out for a walk at once? On separate leads?

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sazzle1 said:
Awww don't they look lovely in their puppias! Julie, do you take them all out for a walk at once? On separate leads?
I dont on my own but if I have my hubby yes we take all 5, If I am on my own I take out Triny and Smiffy out then Ella, Kasper and now Phoebe afterwards. :D

·
Registered
255 Posts
Rubyfox said:
I dont on my own but if I have my hubby yes we take all 5, If I am on my own I take out Triny and Smiffy out then Ella, Kasper and now Phoebe afterwards. :D
Wow - that's a lot of walking! :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts