Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a few pics of my lots sorry if you cant see them properly!!!!

raven watching them all lol

they all want in the pic too lol!!!

look up i want to see your faces

another

raven enjoying the sun although its freezing here lol

sorry i had to post too show i had all these dogs as i got worried incase you thought i was like lucy as i hadnt posted pics in a while

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
:eek: where did you steal all the pics from this time?
:lol: just kidding!

ahhhhhh! your dogs are sooo adorable!
raven is soo gorgeous! :D

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
That first pic is sooo funny:) Raven is just a doll baby:)

I

·
0 Posts
awww bless, theyre an adorable little pack of chi's. Love the little black n tan girl with the pink collar on.

·
Banned
705 Posts
Awww, it's so lovely to see pics of your babies! They are all so gorgeous! Raven is turning into such a gorgeous baby girl. Fran:D

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Lovely pictures........i know you sneaked into someones house to get the pictures,lol.................... just glad you didnt show them all singley with different backgrounds!

·
Registered
740 Posts
oh that raven! Darling!!
Both my min pin Rocky and my chi Mabelline SOAK up the sunshine where ever they can find it!
Mabelline cracks me up now with the colder weather if she does go out when I have the dryer on she tends to think she has her own little spa and will plant herself right under the vent lol awwwwwww the heat

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lol so raven is all your fav its seems its her cute face that does it definally shes the one who has a very special bond with my son he thinks that shes sooooooooooo cute too we here that saying alot

sullysmum thats why i put group pics up lol as i wanted to show them all together

raven is a real heat lover too the others arent as bad as her but the photo where they were in the kitchen and shes beside a door is her fav spot when they are in there being fed as the sun hits that spot so its nice and warm i think if we had a fire she would live beside it lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts