Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone

Hopefully most of you will of recieved your gifts - if not they will be coming shortly.

My question is - do you think I should reveal who your secret Valentines were or leave them secret - lets vote on it :wave:

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
basically nat we played a secret valentine where a few memebrs each sent each other cards and gifts in secret and I am wondering if they want me to reveal their valentines or not ?

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Clare, we have been naughty! Yesterday so many of us wanted to know about the secret Valentines and some of us have already admitted who we were to who! :shock: I hope you're not going to punish us too harshly!! :shock: :D

·
Registered
262 Posts
thanks Camilla for my gifts you have nice handwriting any you have a pm(I don't know if I was supposed to tell who I had) But for some reason I found out today :p

xoxo,

Krista

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
vala444 said:
:wink: I'm pretty sure whoever was sent it..I remember I got a PM saying that and it was posted that she did...quite early too..but I have nothing yet :wink:
ok your secret valentine feels HORRIBLE it was sent nearly 2 weeks ago....so they will send again.............she also never got her gift, :roll: from whomever

SO LET ME SAY THAT I PERSONALLY THINK THESE THINGS SHOULD STOP>>>THIS HAPPENED BEFORE AND WITH THE EXCEPTION OF "REAL" PROBLEMS, PEOPLE ARE NOT HOLDING UP THEIR END OF THE BARGAIN...I CAN VOUCH FOR VALA'S BUT WILL NOW TRY AND SEE WHAT ELSE IS GOING ON WITH THE OTHERS....

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
I have pm'd the people (giver) that did not send or give whichever.....put your name if you have not received your valentine with the exception of:

Vala
Angel5218
KJ

I will see what I can do for you guys :wave:

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Kj also did not recieve hers But I have sorted that out and her giver also resent a present

I AGREE I DO NOT THINK WE SHOUD RUN THESE SORT OF COMPETITIONS AGAIN AS THEY ARE NOT WORKING FOR ONE REASON OR ANOTHER

1 - 20 of 26 Posts