Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dont mind

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
It would be a pity not to do these kind of fun activities again as most of us really enjoyed doing it. I think you just have to be sure that people will play fair and if they say they will take part, then to keep their end of the deal. :)

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
I was hopeing that you guys would do it again because by the time I joined all the plans were made for it already! Hopefully we will do stuff like this so the newer members that participate as much as everyone else on will be able to join in on the fun too! And hopefully everyone will comit to what they agreed to so that we won't have to end the fun activities! :D

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Yeah but we made that clear this time as secret santa had a glitch or two and we feel HORRIBLE for the people that dont get anything. How can we make sure?? There is no way really....dont know what will happen but............

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
:? To be honest...it doesn't bother me :D ..I personally don't go into things like this to get something..I know, i know...is not fair and blah blah..I still think they are great fun and is not like I need anything! :wink:

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
vala444 said:
:? To be honest...it doesn't bother me :D ..I personally don't go into things like this to get something..I know, i know...is not fair and blah blah..I still think they are great fun and is not like I need anything! :wink:
Amen SISTA!! LOL I do it for the giving and seeing people get smiles on their faces, thats why I do it! :D

21 - 26 of 26 Posts