Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
basically we are trying to make a calendar, because we think our dogs are cuter than the ones on the professional calendars, and because we think it would be fun to make our own. Nothing is really set yet, but you can go to the thread in chi chat labeled (sp?) Our chis cuter ** CALENDER** new ideas welcome. and you can read about what we want to do, basically we want to:
1. Make a calender (etiher weekly or monthly)
2. Either multiple chi's per page or chi families
3. give everyone a chance to enter their chi hence this board. if you want your chi to participate put thier name and thier brithday because i think we want to put in chi birthdays too.
4.sell them to local small buissness's to sell. some profits go to site admin for the site, some to a chi organazation or rescue...

any questions or ideas please post on the thread in general chat... we can always use another opinion or idea so don't be shy!! (we want to keep this one low on text) thanks a lot
Roie

·
Registered
642 Posts
I would love if Ella was in it, her birthday is March 18th 2005 :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
hi
i know that i am a very new member on this forum but i would very much like to be involved in this great idea and also i would love for jonesy's picture to be in this calendar if at all possible.
if i have not been a member long enough to participate i fully understand
however im sure that i would purchase @ least 6 or possibly more.
this is very exciting
jonesy's birthday was march 11,2005
thanks
have a good day everyone

1 - 20 of 46 Posts