Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Mine have twitched and even have made whining noises. I'm not sure why, I always thought it was because of a bad dream.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
okay atleast someone elses dog is doing it :wink: i just wanted to know what was going on just to make sure that they were ok and that other doggies were doing the same..ever since having these chi's i've become so over protected over them b/c i lost a chi when i was younger for unexplained reasons. thankyou!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha it scared the crap out of me too! to look over at your pup and seeing white in their eyes omigod...i always tap them so that they shut their eyes all the way hehe

·
Registered
936 Posts
Yup Seiah twitches, barks, cries,...everything. I always thought he was dreaming. But sometimes when he whimpers I go to him because I think he's awake and he's in pain, but I'll go to his bed and I'll call his name and he opens his eyes and is ready to play. Then I feel bad because I want to go back to bed and he's awake.

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
PEANUTBUTTERNJELLY said:
haha it scared the crap out of me too! to look over at your pup and seeing white in their eyes omigod...i always tap them so that they shut their eyes all the way hehe
I'm just the opposite. If Lily is sleeping and NOT twitching and her eyes AREN'T rolling around... I touch her neck to feel her pulse and sometimes I wake her up to make sure she's still breathing. :lol:

·
Registered
974 Posts
Charley twitches and whines in his sleep all the time!

Let me ask this, when sleeping with you, how do your chi's lay? Charley lays against me, but he has to be laying with his FEET against me! Therefore when he starts dreaming and kicking those cute little feet in his sleep, I literally get kicked in the side! :lol:

:flower:

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
my chi's sleep so many ways..on there back with their legs in the air...on their side ..inside the pillows.. :lol: the positions they sleep in are so funny

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
paris just snores :lol: but cosmo has great dreams i think :D rolling his eyes,whining,barking ....i think it's so funny !!!!
vienna only growls when somebody gets near her while sleeping :D

kisses nat

1 - 13 of 13 Posts