Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My daughter and I flew to Alabama (from Houston) and had to board Dobbie at the vet's. When I picked him up yesterday, he was all over me and couldn't wait to leave there. After laying beside me the entire way home, and taking a nap with me, he decided to give me the "cold shoulder". I guess he decided to wait until he was sure I wouldn't take him back to the vet's!

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Oh don't you hate to have to do that. I had to board mine at the beginning of June. They were not happy there at all and so glad to see us! I'm sure Dobie is glad you are back. He's just punishing you a bit. :wink:

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
latenight423 said:
My daughter and I flew to Alabama (from Houston) and had to board Dobbie at the vet's. When I picked him up yesterday, he was all over me and couldn't wait to leave there. After laying beside me the entire way home, and taking a nap with me, he decided to give me the "cold shoulder". I guess he decided to wait until he was sure I wouldn't take him back to the vet's!
LOL - I'm sure he was so glad to see you at first, he forgot he was mad at you for leaving him. :lol:

·
Registered
568 Posts
Mine do this to me too. I don't board mine though. My Mom takes care of them if I can't take them with me. And as soon as I arrive to pick them up they are all kisses and once we get home....they won't even look at me for a good 30 minutes and after that it all love.

Leslie

·
Registered
568 Posts
Mine do this to me too. I don't board mine though. My Mom takes care of them if I can't take them with me. And as soon as I arrive to pick them up they are all kisses and once we get home....they won't even look at me for a good 30 minutes and after that it all love.

Leslie

1 - 5 of 5 Posts