Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
08/21/04
Saturday - it's been a quiet day with Mom and that "Wally" (see photo attached). He owns my big sis, Lee Anne, but he stays with us sometimes. He's 20 pounds of Schnauzer mix and I'm only 9.9 pounds so Mom gets nervous. (I've got news for her, I whip that big dog's butt! If he thinks he can come in here and sit in my Mom's lap... well, let's just say that I've got news for him.)

When Mom takes us out together for a walk, wherever he pee's, I've got to pee and cover it up. (I just can't get as high on the bushes as he can, tho.)

Time to go and claim my half of the bed. I've got to get there quick: I can't let Wally get on it.
[/img]

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry, photo didn't attach.

The photo didn't attach of Wally. Here it is, with Dobbie's comments.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
08/22/04, Sunday

Lee Anne didn't pickup Wally again today. He's got to go home soon because Mom thinks that I'm trying to bully him. (Imagine that! Little old moi?) I will admit that he makes life interesting... when he's not tearing the stuffings out of my toys or trying to sit on MY Mom's lap. He's pretty dumb though, doesn't know what the piddle pad in the bathroom is for - he actually thinks he has to go out in the hot weather to use the bathroom. Stupid Dog!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Monday, 08/23/04

That does it! Mom locked me in my crate today, said that it was for my protection. that she didn't want Wally to hurt me today while she was at work. That Dog has got to go. I'm stuck in this gosh-awful crate looking through bars while That Dog waltzes around MY bedroom. If Mom doesn't call Lee Anne tonight, then I'm calling him a taxi!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
08/24/04, Tuesday

That Dog is still here. Mom was telling him last night that it looked like he was living with us permanently. No Way! I will admit that I am enjoying his visit (gives me someone to play tug-of-war with), but I am an only child here and my Mom is MY Mom.

I've been real good, using my piddle pads and everything. I even let Wally up on the bed last night. (Actually, he snuck up there while I was asleep but I won't tell Mom that. She thinks I was being nice.) The only bad thing that I've done is use a kitchen towel for tug-of-war with Wally. (He made me do it!)

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
08/25/04 Wednesday

Wally and I had fun last night. We got one of Mom's kitchen towels and played tug-of-war. (She knows that we completely shredded the ends!)

My big sis, Lee Anne, came over and took Wally and me for a walk. She told Mom that she thinks I need sunglasses, that I squint my eyes in the bright light. You can call me "Hollywood."

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Friday, August 26

Drat! Mom was in a hurry last night but she had "leftovers." Usually when she's in a hurry, she fixes a sandwich which means I get the bread crusts. :( Oh well, she won't tell me that I'm getting fat.

Wally, That Dog, is still here. His mom didn't take him home with her but brought his meds, (yuck!). I guess he's not so bad after all. We run and play a lot together. The best part is when we take a walk with Mom and we go in two different directions, leaving Mom being pulled and pulled and pulled. :twisted:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tuesday, September 14, 2004

I haven't written in my diary lately. I've been busy running that Wally ragged. He's been with us for about 2 weeks now because his mommie had to go of town. We run and play, driving mommie wild with our antics. Mommie's funny! She gets us confused and calls both of our names before getting it right. When she calls us by the wrong name, we stop and turn around and give her a look.

Wally and I got to see "our girlfriends" as mommie calls them. Gucci (female Brichon) and Georgia (female Chi/Jack Russell) were out for a walk and we ran into them. (Those girls didn't want to leave us. I think they would have followed us home if they hadn't been on a leash!)

Mommie is putting Wally and me on a diet (what's that?). She said we're getting "big." Honest mommie, it's that food you're feeding us, not all the scraps we beg from you.

Well, take care,
Dobbie Chi

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wednesday, September 15

Hide! Mommie got out the flea spray last night. Said Wally was scratching so he had to have fleas. (She can see I don't have any fleas because of my short hair.) She got him down on the floor and sprayed him. Poor Wally. But with all of the hair he has, she can't see anything there, but he was scratching. (Don't all dogs scratch?) While Mommie was spraying Wally, I hid! She put it away so I guessed it was OK to come out, but I'm going to watch her closely. If she goes towards that cabinet... I'm out of here.
Dobbie

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Monday, 09/27/04

I'm sad. That Dog Wally had been visiting with me and he went home yesterday. When Mom and I went for a walk, I smelled him out there but I couldn't find him. I looked... He's my buddy. I'm sad...

Then when Mom and I came back in, she gave me an oatmeal shampoo bath! to soothe my skin. Yuck, oatmeal shampoo! That makes a bath worse (as if anything could make a bath worse!). But when it's over, Mom wraps me in a towel and hugs me dry.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thursday, Sept. 30

Mommie and I ran into Gucci last night during our walk. Gucci had a pretty bow in her hair. She's bigger than me, but she's still c-u-t-e. Of course, she's not a Chi... but she's still cute.

I've got a new trick. If Mommie leaves a chair out, I can get on top of the dining room table. Mommie leaves all kinds of stuff up there: books (of course I don't chew them!), her purse (I do take out the Kleenex for her; it helps keep her purse clean!) and an arrangement with smelly things that she calls candles. I investigate everything and walk back and forth. The added height lets me see over the balcony railing and I can see cars and people. Of course, I forget and bark at them and Mommie comes in and makes me get down. Drat.

Bye for now,
Dobbie

1 - 12 of 12 Posts