Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I entered Triny in for a little experience to a dog local show and she didn't win a thing. Arrrr :cry: Has anyone any advice or tips on how to show. It was full of people & dogs and the bigger dogs seemed to be winning all the time. I thought she should of won even 6th but no nothing. boo boo
Does anyone else show there chi's?

·
Registered
481 Posts
I have found in the more family orientated dog shows chihuahuas dont usualy win,i entered coco in about 4 catagories and he only won one prize which was a 6th place.I think it really depends on the judge.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
i dont but i would like to show my silky and austin austin has great look and temperment i wanna do something with him

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Stitch is a possibility he does have the pedigree but unsure of his head hummm I wanna see how well his head domes and how long his nose gets, but he's my baby boy whatever :D The little girl I get in december is very likely to be shown if she has a head anything like her brother Nemo, he was stunning :) but you do find that at local shows with different breeds small dogs lose out :( but my cavalier did win waggiest tail when I was like 10 :) but that was cos I was hiding choc drops hehe

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It was a family dog show, but I thought I would give it a go. Triny is very loving and will let everyone stroke her but Smiffy would just be growling at all the children.
I enjoyed it anyway and will go again and take a chair next time. These things go on forever.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts