Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do your chis make you pickup what they dropped? my dexter does this to me all the time! i swear he does it on purpose..arghhh! like right now were in bed and hes playing with my sock. but hes on the edge of the bed and keeps rolling it with his nose off the bed and then he looks down all hopeless and sad at the sock thats on the floor expecting me to pick it up :lol: ive picked it up about 10 times now! and since im not picking it up he started to kick his hind legs and shake and come up to me kicking his legs more and huffing hahaha hes sniffing me...ahhhh time for us to try to sleep once he stops licking my face ;) goodnite!

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
HAHA Pidge! long time no speak... looks like nothings changed with Dexter hehe crazy boy!! Pebbles does this too ALLLLLLL the time hehehe!!!

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Haha!! My dogs do that all the time! They push things off the bed, sofa etc and just sit and look at it haha!
Layla also empties the whole toy basket so everything is on the floor then expects me to pick it up once she's picked one toy from the hundreds spread across the room!

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
Chico does this too........ after a couple times of picking up his toys I make him go get them.........

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Lola will bring a toy on the sofa or bed then push it off the edge with her nose then look at us all upset waiting for us to pick it up for her.

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Oh yeah lol Mine do this to me all the time. They'll whine, then if I don't pick it up right away they'll start pawing at my arm. And if that doesn't work, they'll actually huff at me and make funny grunting sounds lol

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
he's not daft your dexter, tulula keeps pinching my daughters cuddly toys and brings them downstairs. constantley taking them back upstairs lol.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Yoshi definitely does this. She will shake her toys around in her mouth and fling them off the edge of the bed, then paw at the edge for me to get her toy, looking down at it all helpless. After doing that a couple times she'll just drop it off the edge and then look at me. If I don't get it right away she starts making really strange noises at me lol.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Lucas does the same thing and if you don't pick it up he talks to you making grumbling noises like your the one who threw it off the bed and now you won't pick it up! Lol

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
oh yes! Elise thinks its a game!! it gets annoying after a while so she gets it herself then drops it for me to get lol x

1 - 11 of 11 Posts