Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I desperately need to fly 21 days into the future lol! That's when I can finally pick up my little chi puppy!

I've been searching for my puppy for over a year and a half and I finally found her so I'm beyond excited, but time is going by soooo slowly now!!!

I already bought everything there is to buy for a new puppy, and even went a little overboard lol! I dream most nights about chihuahuas and then lately I've been seeing chihuahuas EVERYWHERE! I'm so happy but so impatient now :daisy:

Counting down the days!!

·
Registered
873 Posts
I had to wait that long between meeting Daisy and picking her up! It sooooo dragged, I hope it goes quickly for you!

Have you got any pics? Chosen a name?

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Oh, I bet you are anxious to get your pup. It's almost going to be a Christmas pup. Congrats and I can't wait to see pictures.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone! A pic can be found here http://www.chihuahua-people.com/chi-chat/64561-ive-been-keeping-secret-you-all.html

I have chosen the name Luxie because she looks like she has such luxurious fluffy hair!

I had my eye on another chi that I had to turn down, but had already personalized all my stuff for the puppy like blankies, toys and collar lol! So I figured I could recycle the name otherwise I'd have to buy all the personalized stuff new!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Luxie is an adorable name! Perfect for an adorable girl! :D
She reminds me SO much of Chanel, Chanel looked the exact same at that age.
As for passing the time, since you already bought everything for her, I guess you can chat with us all meanwhile, and she'll be home with you before you know it!
Oh and you can puppy proof the house, and find a vet, that'll help pass the time as well.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Sorry, it's out of order at the moment...makes you age instead of sending you ahead to see the future...so until we can figure out what's going on with the darn thing..can't be used!...;) VBG

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
lol awww She will be here before you know it! How exxxxxxciting :hello1: You know I am demanding a ton of pupy pics when she is home with her new mama right? :D

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry, it's out of order at the moment...makes you age instead of sending you ahead to see the future...so until we can figure out what's going on with the darn thing..can't be used!...;) VBG
LOL!!! :D

lol awww She will be here before you know it! How exxxxxxciting :hello1: You know I am demanding a ton of pupy pics when she is home with her new mama right? :D
Oh trust me, I'm going to spam this forum with puppy pics lol!

Oh and you can puppy proof the house, and find a vet, that'll help pass the time as well.
Great idea!!! I will look up how to puppy proof the house!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
That's true! Puppy proofing will help pass time! :hello1: Very important too! They are like little babies! They'll find things in your house you didn't even know exisit! :D lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts