Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really enjoy looking at all the pictures everyone puts up and I can't help but wonder what the babies are like in action. They must be a million times cuter I'm sure. I took some footage of my dog being her happy hyper self.

I didn't really mean it when I called her my ugly of course :p

And there she is with her bart simpson toy.

I hope I get to see some videos of other chis :)

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
There are a bunch of videos posted here. All of mine are here under Chihuahua Pictures. My posts usually indicate *video* in the title.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Awww, Ginger is adorable!! I love her ears. And her attacking her Bart is too cute! Hehe

I don't post a whole lot of videos here but here is a random video from last April of my lot outside. It was cold here in ME...which is why they were a little shakey haha...but they were having fun & can go inside whenever they want via doggy door--they were just enjoying the fresh air too much! The little white puppy was one of Mari's boys we still had at the time. You can also see loads more videos of my crew if you were really bored & wanted--I have tons uploaded on youtube! LOL

And because Lulu wasn't with us yet at the time of the above video...here is one of her recently. :) It's the only semi recent one I have uploaded so it's just us doing a bit of lead training but you still can see her in motion anyway! It is cool seeing everyones pups in motion. I love pics...but movies show so much more of their personalities & such!

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Cuteness!! I need to do some of my lil one when she first wakes up and eats she is feisty. My older Chi I do have a video of her but it is to dark but she dries herself on a towel after a bath and its so cute!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts