Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where you can find those fancy dog collars that are like dog collars but u can put RHINESTONE charms and letters on it? I want one for sera.. but ... i cant pay for it over the inet, my mom doesnt trust her credit card numbers anywhere on the internet.. so.. i was thinking .. do any of you know a site where u can MAIL in an order, or maybe just a store i could go to that maybe custom makes them?

·
Registered
211 Posts
I think you can buy the items on the Internet and then send a chek.
I have bought some nice and cheap rhinestone collars at ebay.
:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
:eek: Petsmart have them...the link is for the charms but it gives you a link to the collar...you buy them separately...idea...if you really want them..maybe the closest petsmart can order it for you...or they might actually have them...other than that...I've seen them on a few sites...There is this website (I forgot the name)..but I think if you type TORONTO DOGS on a search..it'll get you there...they have numbers for lots of pet stores, pet spas, dog walkers..and stuff like that...a doggie boutique gotta be there for sure! :D

http://www.petsmart.com/global/prod...T<>prd_id=845524441806873&bmUID=1101824829345

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks ozzysmom, im going to check out the link u sent, checks are perfect. and my second resort will be petsmart :D..

Uhmm.. do you guys know how to calculate how much pounds is in uhm.... canadian money?

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
do u know if they let u mail out orders? or anything.. cause the petsmart thing is only in america.. and the other link mia sent me is way too exspencive, iver seen them for $10

·
Registered
450 Posts
I don't know if they accept money orders or not, you could call their toll free number and they could tell you. It is a very nice little store, I went in there last week, may be a little pricey but they have some very nice things!

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
hello Wendy - it is Clare not Mia I have told you this before - Mia is the administrator and the person who runs the forum I am just one of the Moderators :D

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Wendy have you tried actually SEARCHING IN TORONTO...that's where you live right? There is lots of pet shops besides petsmart..or any generic one...there's pet boutiques and stuff..some of them might be cheaper than paying US? just a thought...here is the link for one..i actually don't know what the prices are but they do have an actual store in the toronto area...their online shop is not open yet but their contact info gives you phone #s and hours...

http://www.planetdog.ca/#

P.S. i don't know where it is you're searching but girl try harder.. :D :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts