Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Administrator
5,737 Posts
KritterMom made a harness that is similar, check out her post 'Another cute (hippie) Harness'
I can make a hot pink harness for you, but only strappy styles, my sewing skills aren't up to attempting a vest style. :) I make figure H, figure X and step-in harnesses, out of extra lightweight webbing.

· Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
KritterMom made a harness that is similar, check out her post 'Another cute (hippie) Harness'
I can make a hot pink harness for you, but only strappy styles, my sewing skills aren't up to attempting a vest style. :) I make figure H, figure X and step-in harnesses, out of extra lightweight webbing.
Do you have any pictures of your step in's?

· Administrator
5,737 Posts
LOL no, I don't have any pics as yet, I am in the process of having a new website made. I have just described them in detail to another Chi people member! They are very similar to Goobys step-in harnesses here:
http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-27934504409560_2209_16594490
The colours I stock are black, white, pink, dark pink, sky blue, navy, green, chocolate, yellow, red, purple and lilac. I have royal blue in larger widths, but not in Chi size at the moment. I can add ribbon in a huge range of designs too. I also do matching collars and leads, and I can make these far more fancy :D Plus I make co-ordinating jewellery for dogs and people. I about to make a step-in harness for LeStat, I will take pics when it is done.

· Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL no, I don't have any pics as yet, I am in the process of having a new website made. I have just described them in detail to another Chi people member! They are very similar to Goobys step-in harnesses here:
http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-27934504409560_2209_16594490
The colours I stock are black, white, pink, dark pink, sky blue, navy, green, chocolate, yellow, red, purple and lilac. I have royal blue in larger widths, but not in Chi size at the moment. I can add ribbon in a huge range of designs too. I also do matching collars and leads, and I can make these far more fancy :D Plus I make co-ordinating jewellery for dogs and people. I about to make a step-in harness for LeStat, I will take pics when it is done.
oh ok. Thanks. I am looking for a vest one though. How crafty are you, I could never make these! I'm contemplating getting a sewing machine, I'm just afraid I'd never use it.

· Administrator
5,737 Posts
I am pretty awful at sewing actually, I can manage straight lines, but that is about it lol. All my collars, harnesses etc are glued and riveted as well, just in case!
I really enjoy the decorating, and LOVE making jewellery. As soon as I have the pics done for the new website, I will post them so you can all see. It's just hard to find the time at the mo.

· Registered
1,228 Posts
Yep I can most likely make something like that. I even have the zebra print and the pink edging. I can even make the velcro longer so if you need to tighten it you have more room. I actually had the D-ring in the middle of the back. Your little girl looks to be an XXS.

The pink you see in the pic is actually ribbon so the edging I would use wouldn't be shinny or anything.

I have even tested my harnesses out on my girl and it has stood up to her pulling, walking with her big sister. I have even lifted her by the Dring to make sure it stayed secure and it has. Message me if you have any questions.

The pics is so you have an idea of what the zebra fabric looks like. And the harness style without the skirt part added.

· Administrator
5,737 Posts
Wow Wicked Pixie when you get your website up PLEASE pm me a link :)
I will put a link up as soon as it is done, it's taking way longer than I planned :foxes15:
If there is anything you particularly want just drop me a PM, everything is made to order, so I'm happy to make exactly what you want.
All the samples I have made for the photos are in Chi sizes, so I will probably advertise them on here when I have finished with them. I have got a bit carried away on the necklace front lol.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.