Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DKT113 mentioned it in another thread of mine that she sings a potty song to her chi called the Private Pooper (LOL!) and I sing a little song to Luxie with a lot of squeals in it and I sound so ridiculous singing it but it sounds so funny! Everyone around me always laughs at me when I sing it!

If you have a little song, post the lyrics!!

Mine is like a cheerleading cheer in an extremely high pitched voice:

My little luxie (clap) My little luxie, my little luxie *squeal* *squeal* *squeal* Yeahhhhh Luxieeeeeeee!!!

:D

·
Registered
157 Posts
No song, but while training my last puppy my husband worked nights. I had to be quite excited when she got the commad right. Lots of almost clapping, jumping up and down, and smiles. I'm sure I looked ridiculous!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Priiiiiivate Pooper is actually sang like the Halleluiah Chorus
Priiiivate Poo per, Priiiivate Poo per
Stack em like a Troo per, like a suuu per poo per
Private Pooper, Private pooper, Private pooper, private pooper Pr II vate Po ooo ooo per

We also have Rio she likes to Pee O to the tune of the Copacabana
Her name is Ri-O,
She likes to Pee-O
She would merengue and do the chi-chi (and yes I have a secluded yard so I do a little move there~ seeing this in print I guess I have to concur with the kids, I am officially whacked)
In the yard her tail will spin, potty train'ins sure to win

And we always sing Rio by Duran Duran ~ because all the animals have a musically inspired name. Saw someone here posted about their pup Clapton and I smiled.

We never call anyone in the family by their name we have little songs for everyone so I guess it's just "natural" for us to sing to the various critters.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Oh Christmas Chi, oh Christmas chi
I love my little Bowie
And Peanut too, she's so cute
In her little Christmas suit
Oh Christmas Chi, oh Christmas chi
I love my little Bowie!

(sung to Oh Christmas Tree)

:p

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Oh Honey your wee's so fine, your wee's so fine it blows my mind, hey Honey, hey hey, hey Honey!

This is her wee song when she goes on the pad hehe, she looks at me like i'm mad!

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
OMG!!!
I have never giggled so hard! :laughing8:
And DKT113, you are my hero! LOL Those are some fine lyrics :)
Goodness, I'd better step up my game. Only song i've sang that I can recall is a bath song to leila , whom we loving refer to as beeber and other various names.
Here it is, I sing in a ridiculously high voice: "Beeber get a baffer, beeber get a baffer, beeber get a baffer, yes she is!" ;) lol
I think we're all nuts!!!:laughing5:

·
Registered
311 Posts
This is a fun thread!

And you do have to watch because once you get used to singing this goofy stuff you go into auto pilot and will get busted by the general public.

My daughter and I actually got busted in Target recently. She is 6 ~ we sing Bohemian Rhapsody with extreme gusto frequently (it's a house favorite) picture Beverly Sills full operatic movements. Well she said Mama and went to ask a question and as soon as she said Mama ~ I went right into it, but silent just full expression and arm movement. She got caught in the Moment and piped in with me verbally and a slowly but surely I see a head peeking around from the end cap her back was to him ~ but both her and I had the arms going and were fully into it ~ I was completely and totally fire engine red. It was a brutal embarrassment. Fun now ~ could have died then....

So watch because you will find these goofy songs pop out at the craziest moments once you have the habit of singing them. The critters go wild for them though.

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
:laughing8: you sound like someone I want to hang out with..LOL ;)
Around our house any word can trigger a line (and the voice to go along) from one of our fave movies..usually Nacho Libre or Napoleon dynamite. This happens pretty consistently. And to make it even more fun, my sister and one of my nephews does it also. So some of our family conversations heard by the "general public" probably sounds Preeeety wacky!
This also happens with old rap tunes. Ice ice baby is used pretty frequently.. "rollinnnn, in my 5.0 with my droptop down so my hair can blow.." Oh, i could go on and on. lol ;)

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:laughing8: you sound like someone I want to hang out with..LOL ;)
Around our house any word can trigger a line (and the voice to go along) from one of our fave movies..usually Nacho Libre or Napoleon dynamite. This happens pretty consistently. And to make it even more fun, my sister and one of my nephews does it also. So some of our family conversations heard by the "general public" probably sounds Preeeety wacky!
This also happens with old rap tunes. Ice ice baby is used pretty frequently.. "rollinnnn, in my 5.0 with my droptop down so my hair can blow.." Oh, i could go on and on. lol ;)
*breathy voice* Do the chickens have large talons? :laughing8:

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
I not only sing to my pups, I sing to hubby and to my younger brother,lol...they all think I'm nuts(even the dogs!) :lol:

I sing in Russian though, here is one of Chanel's songs...

Chanelka, Chanelka, Chanelka maya!
V sadou yagoda, malinka, Chanelka maya! Hey!

...here is the vid of this actual old folk Russian song that I just added Chanel's name to...lol, it's very country, haha...don't judge me... :laughing8:

Hubby sings to Rocky during walks sometimes, because Rocky has this "I'm all that and more" attitude...so hubby sings this to him...

You're sexy and you know it!
Ahh look at that body!
Ahh look at that body!

LOL(we are a crazy bunch, but it's all good because apparently we are not alone!!!) :coolwink:

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
I not only sing to my pups, I sing to hubby and to my younger brother,lol...they all think I'm nuts(even the dogs!) :lol:

I sing in Russian though, here is one of Chanel's songs...

...here is the vid of this actual old folk Russian song that I just added Chanel's name to...lol, it's very country, haha...don't judge me... :laughing8:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrdGQPtlteM&feature=related

Hubby sings to Rocky during walks sometimes, because Rocky has this "I'm all that and more" attitude...so hubby sings this to him...

Ahh look at that body!
Ahh look at that body!

LOL(we are a crazy bunch, but it's all good because apparently we are not alone!!!) :coolwink:
That is sooo cute !! :) We want a video :coolwink: i'd love to hear the Russian.
love hubby's song too, i sing that about finn. Going to see that band in concert tonight. :love7:

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
This going to sound REALLY sad and pathetic probably, but every time I take my chis for a bath I sing the chihuahua song by Dj bobo LOLOL

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
AND I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT SOUNDS LIKE SHE HAS LOST HER MIND!!
I always sing and Midgie sings along with me:

"How much is that Midgie in the window, ruff ruff,
The one with the waggily tail
How much is that Midgie in the window, ruff ruff,
I doooo hope she's for sale..."

Don't know any more of the words to change the lyrics. The other song I sing to her is

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine,
you make me happy when skies are grey,
you'll never know dear, how much mommy loves you,
please don't take my sunshine away!!!"

1 - 15 of 15 Posts