Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else watch that show 'House'? It comes on right after American Idol. I don't usually watch those type of shows but everytime I watch it I am glued to it. Last night was a great show! :wink:

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Last night was awesome, I am so glad that ignorant man is gone!!!!!!! But then again he added lots of suspense.....
I was getting bored but last night they redeemed themselves....I think that is the first person to die though. (the lady)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Oh man, I hate that guy! He just kept trying to fire anyone who got in his way. Spoiled rich snob.. so glad he's gone.

And I didn't even realize where I had seen the lead actor before.. until I found this. Trippy huh?

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought last night was great! When the mom died and the baby took it's first breath at the same time, WOW, I had some major chills!

He does look so different!

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Oh yeah that was so sad!! I was asking Nate what he would do. Like a sweetie he said he would try to save me. Geez, I can't imagine though...what a tough situation that would be! I'm glad that that woman Dr. (Cutty??) defended house. I hope they bring back that other Dr. (the young cute girl). I liked her in the show. What did they show in the preview for next weeks show? I missed it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts