Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wish our teacher strike (that has been going on for 8 days now) would be over so that my daughter will be in school for the day and I can have Biscuit to myself for a few hours a day? I LOVE that the two of them have bonded so well, but I want to play with him too!

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Lol. My Aunt and two cousins are CPS school teachers- they want to get back to work too, trust me!

Sent from my iPhone using PetGuide

·
Registered
123 Posts
It does not make you a bad mom to need some play time or just some time away from the rigors of child rearing. The best moms know they need periodic breaks and take them when they can. It makes you a normal mom with human needs, too.

Well balanced moms will always be even better for their little mini vacations from the stress of the world of children. And no, needing some time to play with your pup does not make you selfish or bad. It makes you healthy and happy - that's what a good mom needs to do for herself and her family.

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Heehee - absoloutely terrible - just like the rest of us :)

A teacher's strike would have driven me around the bend when mine were at school, specially as the kids must only be back after summer break :(

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You guys make me laugh! I am actually jealous that my puppy likes playing with my daughter more than me, but I do get the cuddle and hold me time when he gets tuckered out from all the playing. So when you look at it like that it is a win win.

But YES these kids NEED to go back to school before us parents all end up in padded cells!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts