Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i know! and her jaw is more squared than arwens ever was, but i have no clue what she'd even be mixed with, and the breeder, who got her from another breeder, she was supposed to have papers, but they were never received. She's got an amazing little personality, and definitely has some chi traits, but i'm really wondering if its possible she's mixed and what she'd be mixed with. She's 14 weeks old and already over 3lbs, which is more than arwen weighs at over a year

·
Registered
158 Posts
My Mom's mini dachshund puppy has paws exactly like hers and her eyes and face look half like the dachshund puppy too!

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
No matter what I just want to pick her up and snuggle her in the pic where she's sound asleep. What a doll, but I'm certainly not one that can answer your question--sorry.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
My (not so) little girl Chloe is spot on 3lb at 15 weeks. She is definitely 100% Chi and registered. I picked the biggest pup in the litter because she was comming to join our very hyper boy Chi who is 2 months older.
Bella looks more like a deer head too, rather than the traditional apple head. Not breed standard but still cute. Chloe is a deer head too. I have added the pic below so you can compare size and head shape.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
She's very pretty and looks like a Chi to me.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
She is adorable. Her paws do look a bit big. They look like Leah's when she was smaller.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts