Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can barely dress myself fashionably, so I can't tell if this hoodie is too small..I was expecting it to be a little longer, to cover her butt..the flash was in her eyes :/

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it's a little snug around her chest. Idk that she'd be comfortable with a harness underneath...but also IDK what fits right and what doesnt.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
I posted a picture yesterday of Lady in her first hoodie. I decided to send it back for one size bigger. It is too tight on her. Lady is really broad in the chest which makes fitting difficult. I think yours fits just right. There is a little wiggle room in it. Looks cute!

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Maybe you can put the harness on top of it? That is what I do with t shirts and the like that are snug.

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
It looks ok to me, but Miya will be a better judge, see how she
walks/moves in it, you'll be able to easily see if she's uncomfortable.

This hoodie will most likely stretch a bit with wear too. I think it's fine.

Very cute! :)

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i think I'll order one size up in another color and compare the two. Then I can return whichever doesnt work. Thanks guys' for the help!

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
She looks cute! I had gotten some hoodies from pet edge, Zack & Zoey, I think, or Canine Casuals, anyway, they didn't seem to fit right.

That one looks good!

I just ordered a pair of pj's from Drs Foster & Smith. Can't wait to get them! Angel has a big chest - 16 inches!!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Have you washed and dried it yet? They do shrink a lil after that. How much does Miya weigh? Izzie, who is just under 4 lbs, wears the XS, and Bella, who is 8.5 lbs, wears the small. Here is a thread with pics when my girls first got theirs.. :) It shrunk up a little so now their butts show more. Also they have gotten a lil thicker since those pics. But I can still easily fit their harnesses under each sweater. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts