Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does using products that kill 99.9% of germs dangerous? I heard that that 1% that was not killed is immune to the product and will muliply into a resistance bacteria/virus then a new product has to be made. Wouldnt that keep making deadlier bacteria/virus? Just wondering because i wanted to buy a uv light that sanitizes baby bottle nipples. I could not find an answer on the net. Thanks!


Sent from Petguide.com Free App
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
878 Posts
That's pretty much right, and the reason why we are now struggling with "super bugs" and "antibiotic resistance."

Besides, germs are good for you, and without exposure to them the immune system doesn't develop properly and leaves you more susceptible to severe reactions.

I would suggest getting a steam sanitizer for your bottle nipples, then you're not exposing your baby to left over toxic cleaners anyway :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,191 Posts
That's pretty much right, and the reason why we are now struggling with "super bugs" and "antibiotic resistance."

Besides, germs are good for you, and without exposure to them the immune system doesn't develop properly and leaves you more susceptible to severe reactions.

I would suggest getting a steam sanitizer for your bottle nipples, then you're not exposing your baby to left over toxic cleaners anyway :)
I agree!

I had a steam sterilizer myself, and after the first week Gabe was home from the hospital I gave up and just rinsed everything with hot water after washing lol.


Sent from Petguide.com Free App
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tiny

·
Registered
Joined
·
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's pretty much right, and the reason why we are now struggling with "super bugs" and "antibiotic resistance."

Besides, germs are good for you, and without exposure to them the immune system doesn't develop properly and leaves you more susceptible to severe reactions.

I would suggest getting a steam sanitizer for your bottle nipples, then you're not exposing your baby to left over toxic cleaners anyway :)
Thanks MMS :)


Sent from Petguide.com Free App
 
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Top