Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering how many other Chi's howl? I dont think its a usual trait with Chi's but Peanut howl's when we say "Hey little boy (in a high pitched voice) and once he starts howling we make the howling sound and he does it with us.

Does this happen to anyone else.. I mentioned something similar in another post (because I originally thought it was due to sound sensitivity but I think he just likes to do it). There were a few cute replies on singing Chihuahuas, which I wish Peanut would do, but does the howling happen to anyone eles? I find it to be so cute and full of emotion!! :D

Yael

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
chiwi howls, barks and tries to speak "good girl" and "i love you" but i have to have some music on and sing with her in order for her to do it.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
luv4mygirls said:
chiwi howls, barks and tries to speak "good girl" and "i love you" but i have to have some music on and sing with her in order for her to do it.
LOL...you should have your own tv show starring The little divette...LOL, everytime I see a post with Chiwi I crack up... :D

She's such a diva... :angel1: We'd get along great...hehehe

Ohh and Gizmo doesn't howl...he might do a low growling when a dog barks....but that's about it...

Oh and If you say GRRRR, he'll go Grrrr too...LOL

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
Tequila howls...its so odd becaue her bark almost sounds like a beagle bark...it has that howl aspect to it.

Kylie will howl when she is lonly and hears me downstairs.

Other then that all three will howl when they hear the coyotees howl outside (god i cant spell...lol) or if they hear my mom's Maltese howl. Its so cool to see the "pack" mentality at work

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh good! Like I said before, at first I thought it was a problem with his hearing which was why he would howl, as if in distress.

I dont know what I would do without this message board.. I think I would go nuts with all of the questions and concerns I have! :) Not to mention the fact that I have learned so much from reading other peoples posts and comments..

Chiwi is just the cutest thing! You really should try and do something with her that involves T.V shows, she would probably win something :D

Yael

·
Registered
132 Posts
I have had chis who would have what I called "pitty parties" with me when they were mad about something--most especially getting a bath. I would whine along with them and they would howl and cry with me. It was adorable.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts