Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whenever greeting me, Pixie always has to bring me one of her toys lol.
Its like if she cant find one nearby she panic's and has to run away and find one to bring back to me!
Does anyone else's Chi do this? :)

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Only Hope does this at our house. She brings us gift to greet us and if she is in trouble. The when she is in trouble is hilarious. She seems to also seek out one of the "best" toys so yes, she will run to find one and then come back to whoever is the recipient.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Nope not in this house Lincoln and Bijoux both wag their tails like mad adn whine and cry they are so happy. Lincoln does bring toys all the time so we will play with him though

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Only Frankie and only when my husband comes home. He runs to get a greenie or bone and runs to my husband. It's so funny!

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
Penny brings her stuffing free fox to back to bed every morning after she eats. Lion will bring toys out when guests come over.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
I dont think mine are bringing me their toys, I think they just like to bring one with them when they come for lap time!! Usually a loofah dog. blue bone or blue cat toy which they like to rest their heads on.
Except Heidi who likes to bring her chews tp you. She will stand on your chest wagging her tail with a chewy stuck out her mouth like a big cigar!!! If you are really unlucky she will then drop a gummy bullystick on you!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
This is the story with Kahlua and her snuggle bear... she MUST bring it and show it to either us, or any time a new guest arrives. But when she finds it, she doesn't run or jump excitedly, but more like... prances around slowly and proudly, shoving it in your face, climbing on top of the couch and down on your shoulder pushing it into your ear.... gosh I love her lmao.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I've only ever had one dog that done that. I forgot about it til just now! He was a tiny 3 lb Yorkie. Cutest thing. Loved to bring you a toy to greet you with. If he couldn't find a toy, then a hair scrunchie or sock would do. And he grinned too. So there he'd be wagging that nub tail, grinning with a toy in his mouth.

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Yep... :) toys, tugging along a blanket, when if you see how small she is (3lbs 7oz) is highly amusing! Although when she brang me a worm last night... it werent too cute :/ lol

·
Registered
233 Posts
All chloe gives is her tounge!! I always need a shower after i get home! Im just licked all over! Icky but cute at the same time!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Neither of the Chis do it, but Pedro does...He 'meet and greets' with his red rubber fish - his all time favourite toy...But he isn't giving it to you - he wants you to throw if, before you even put your purse down or take your coat off!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts