Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My boy is digging up my garden so much ( I don't mind as my boy can do no wrong in my eyes :D ) just wondered if other peoples dig too ?
he is so silly , my garden looks like a huge dog lives there LOL :lol:

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Thank goodness the only digging Auggie does is in his bed. It is that sort of fleecy stuff and he gets in there nd digs like crazy :lol:

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
yep cosmo 's a digger :? and my bf hates it !!! we have a well kept garden with flowerbeds and a pond ......it's his pride :roll:

....;and now we have a lot of holes too ....haha

kisses nat

ps i must say , after i consistenly pouring water over him when he was digging ....i it's been a while since i've seen him doing it !!

kisses nat

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fizzy digs the bed ( and anything else ) up too :lol:

Tried a little VERY light water spay on him today and it made he
dig madder LOL :lol:

·
Registered
321 Posts
:shock: Porsha digs in between my breast i think its funny outher than the hole time her but is right in my face. :lol: I dont understand this crazy behavior. :roll: but she is so intense like im hiding something there :?

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SunnyFLMum said:
Gizmo digs imaginary holes in his blue blanket...

and he likes to dig the carpet and pull the strings :x

Grrrr...I have to work on that... :wink:
oh yeah my boy is a carpet digger too !!!!! :shock:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
porshas_momma said:
:shock: Porsha digs in between my breast i think its funny outher than the hole time her but is right in my face. :lol: I dont understand this crazy behavior. :roll: but she is so intense like im hiding something there :?
chiwi digs that area on me too! either there or by my armpits when i am laying on my stomach lol. she sits on my back and tickles me. it's cute but i hate it cause i hate being tickled and the more i laugh the faster she digs lol!

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Poppy digs the whole time, anything at all...she has dug a hole in the carpet and she digs her bed too and pillows! :roll:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Peanut digs all the time too! He digs his bed, my bed, my legs, practically everything! Most of the time he does it right before hes about to take a nap, but when we are playing he does it too! I think its the cutest thing because he does it with such passion and emotion. Sometimes he even closes his eyes while he does it, as if he was truly concentrating on his digging and he sure does it fast!

Yael

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Well, I don't have a chi but my tzu likes to dig occasionally. I keep my yard and my flowerbeds up. It's one of my hobbies so her digging is unacceptable. As soon as I catch her. she looks at me then runs straight for her kennel b/c she has to go there for a few minutes. She is doing it less and less now. Hopefully she'll stop it for good soon! :lol:

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Lily loves to dig... the dirt, the rug, the sofa, her blankie. I must say that I had never seen her go really nuts with a pillow... until this morning. She was up doing zoomies at 5am, racing all over the house, until I finally corraled her so I could take my shower in peace. I put her back on the bed where she leaped onto one of my pillows and proceeded to attack it with her mouth and her tiny feet. She had this deranged look on her face and it was just the funniest thing to see. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Lola always has to dig before she will go to sleep. No matter if she is sleeping on her bed or on someones lap, she has to dig dig dig before settling down. Bosco never used to be a digger but he has started up a bit since Lola began doing it.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
Lily loves to dig... the dirt, the rug, the sofa, her blankie. I must say that I had never seen her go really nuts with a pillow... until this morning. She was up doing zoomies at 5am, racing all over the house, until I finally corraled her so I could take my shower in peace. I put her back on the bed where she leaped onto one of my pillows and proceeded to attack it with her mouth and her tiny feet. She had this deranged look on her face and it was just the funniest thing to see. :lol: :lol:
chiwi had a hopin party last night! everything was askew this morning! food dish empty and at the other end of the room, wee wee pads moved around, toys everywhere! my clothes from the day before were pulled of the little table and they were scattered about! i couldn't find chiwi's mini pillow (it's so cute like the size of a pack of cigarettes!) lily must have still had energy from the festivities.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts